Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

oalvarez

Feb 21, 2016
los angeles
Ordered today: 2021 Model 3 Performance, black over white. I like the new door interior panel refresh, but I’m not 100% certain on the white (have had so many black over black cars, or black interiors, hence the change up). Got to test drive one some days ago, pretty much sealed the deal. Man are they fast….handle ok too!

Cheers,
now 8/22-9/11 (originally 7-11 weeks)

Reactions: nyudoc04

ForDesign

Jun 5, 2021
Seattle
Ordered on 7/10

M3P Blue/White interior, standard AP.

Date has changed to 8/3-8/23. Our SA, who was accurate about out MY order in June says 4 weeks regarding timing. I completed all submissions by 7/11.

Reactions: johndough

Dag

Nov 18, 2013
San Jose, CA
Yay, I can post in this thread now and join you all in the epic wait!
Couldn't ignore the insane prices in the used market anymore and decided to upgrade.

Ordered on 7/18
M3P White/Black with FSD

The date has jumped between 8/4-9/3 or 8/11-9/10

Last edited:

Bobo Tinker

Hi I'm Bobo
Jun 26, 2021
Houston, Texas
Mine went to September again :(. Estimated Delivery: September 02 - September 22
Sorry to hear that :(. Praying for good news for you in tomorrow's update! I wonder what is happening with the LR's seem like most people are experiencing pretty big delays and even new orders they say will straight up arrive in "november"

jrmt23

he/him/his
Jan 29, 2021
Houston, TX
Sorry to hear that :(. Praying for good news for you in tomorrow's update! I wonder what is happening with the LR's seem like most people are experiencing pretty big delays and even new orders they say will straight up arrive in "november"
I was so optimistic yesterday!!! My friend did text me this today though, near Denton!

I’m hoping some of those are heading towards Houston, and one of them is mine 😆.
1627181946389.jpeg

TheHut

Jul 23, 2021
Phoenix
Currently sitting on an EDD of 7/27 - 8/6. Stopped by the showroom (happened to be nearby) and chatted to a rep. He looked up my RN and said I’ve been soft-matched to a vehicle coming out of production 7/27 and thinks I’ll get my vin that day. 🤞🏻

Last edited:

Bobo Tinker

Hi I'm Bobo
Jun 26, 2021
Houston, Texas
Currently sitting on an EDD of 7/27 - 8/6. Stopped by the showroom (happened to be nearby) and chatted to a rep. He looked up my RN and said I’ve been soft-matched to a vehicle coming out of production 7/27 and thinks I’ll get my vin that day. 🤞🏻
Congratz on the good news and happy that you found a rep that provides you actual useful information! I wonder if in their internal system the first date in the range is whenever they expect the soft-match to occur. Might just be a coincidence in this scenario.

Reactions: jrmt23

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC