Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the forum and Tesla. I am excited as I have never even been in one. Ordered 3AUG21 M3P white ext, black int, FSD. Current EDD states 26AUG-21SEP.
Welcome. I take delivery of my car on Tuesday the 17th so that is 33 days from order to delivery. Most people on the Forums have seen about the same time frame that ordered around the same time as I did. Don't pay to much attention to the EDD. My suggestion would be to call the service center you are taking delivery and ask them. I called the SC in Savannah about 3 weeks ago and they told me my car would be ready around the 17th of Aug and a few days ago I set up delivery for that date so whatever system they are looking at is way more accurate than the EDD. Just my two cents, and again welcome to the forum.

Welcome. I take delivery of my car on Tuesday the 17th so that is 33 days from order to delivery. Most people on the Forums have seen about the same time frame that ordered around the same time as I did. Don't pay to much attention to the EDD. My suggestion would be to call the service center you are taking delivery and ask them. I called the SC in Savannah about 3 weeks ago and they told me my car would be ready around the 17th of Aug and a few days ago I set up delivery for that date so whatever system they are looking at is way more accurate than the EDD. Just my two cents, and again welcome to the forum.
I appreciate it. I will definitely do that. The whole expierence has been interesting.

M3P. Ordered on August 10th, estimated delivery was originally 5-8 weeks. Now says: August 29 - September 18.
Location: Sinking Spring, PA -- Delivery: Devon, PA (Philadelphia Area)
White / White / Performance

FYI: I plan to drive this home safely on the 20" Uberturbines and then immediately swap to 18" TSS. If anyone has any interests in those wheels/rims (Pirelli P Zero), feel free to PM. I'll be listing in Marketplace at the appropriate time. Should have < 100 miles.

Reactions: nyudoc04
ACD3E4C1-B2E6-4C80-AE11-F25045B1AC17.jpeg

Pic and it happened. Will write more later while not in the midst of delivery.

M3P. Ordered on August 10th, estimated delivery was originally 5-8 weeks. Now says: August 29 - September 18.
Location: Sinking Spring, PA -- Delivery: Devon, PA (Philadelphia Area)
White / White / Performance

FYI: I plan to drive this home safely on the 20" Uberturbines and then immediately swap to 18" TSS. If anyone has any interests in those wheels/rims (Pirelli P Zero), feel free to PM. I'll be listing in Marketplace at the appropriate time. Should have < 100 miles.
Nice. Hopefully mine moves closer as well. I ordered on the 3rd. I am picking up in Ohio

My delivery story: Showed up at the Burbank DC about an hour early for my 11:30 appt (wife was flying out of BUR). They got my car ready quickly and it was ready to go about 10:50. Signed the papers, adjusted everything and was on the road by 11:00. I haven't gone over it with a magnifying glass yet, but the only issues noted are a tiny paint bubble above the right passenger door handle, the famous sunken rear door handles, and a couple of minor rubs in the paint on the front airdam. No other fitment issues or odd gaps so far. And what a blast to drive! Will post pics soon.