Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

TesslAshanti

T'Challa the Tesla (M3P)
Jul 28, 2021
Good news, I got my car. 8/29, exactly 30 days after ordering! :pThe bad news is :confused:I had to park it in the garage and jump on a plane to attend to a family emergency. I can not wait to get back and play. I was happy to hang out with yall in this thread, I am graduating out of the Model 3 thread, see you on the other side.

drpheta

Apr 12, 2021
Massachusetts
This is painful. My car has been sitting on the lot for over 24 hours not doing a thing. Protective tape and films still on it, and my SA is MIA. SA said they'd contact me as soon as the car arrived to schedule delivery. Well it came on Tuesday evening/night. No contact. Chat says they sent her a message to get me scheduled for delivery.

Checked this morning, and the car is still sitting in the same exact spot.

Reactions: Extant

aroncbrown

Jul 29, 2021
Houston, TX
This is painful. My car has been sitting on the lot for over 24 hours not doing a thing. Protective tape and films still on it, and my SA is MIA. SA said they'd contact me as soon as the car arrived to schedule delivery. Well it came on Tuesday evening/night. No contact. Chat says they sent her a message to get me scheduled for delivery.

Checked this morning, and the car is still sitting in the same exact spot.
I'd be losing my mind. Did they give you a delivery date at least?

drpheta

Apr 12, 2021
Massachusetts
I'd be losing my mind. Did they give you a delivery date at least?
Car left Buffalo Saturday. EDD went from Aug 29-Sept 1, then shifted to Aug 30-Sept 2, then Sept 1- Sept 3, and now it's Sept 1-Sept 4.

I also had a VIN two weeks ago, then that disappeared (car was placed on containment hold in Fremont, turns out it was damaged), then a new one assigned last Thursday (the one in Buffalo).

I'm pretty peeved, to say the least.

EDIT: EDD just updated as Sept 2-Sept 5

Last edited:

JLUNDY

Aug 2, 2021
Reno, Nevada
Also in Nevada, my EDD moved to the same window of 9/13 to 9/30 (as of this morning). That's encouraging, right?

(White with black int)
Right? My EDD was 8-30 to 9-12 and it changed on the 31st to 9-13 to 9-30. Hopefully they'll try to deliver this quarter.

It is odd though, I think a few pages back someone ordered my same combo at a later date and already took delivery. I guess it could have been a regional cancellation that free'd up his car. I'm just hoping that delivery doesn't fall during my vacation later this month...

bluem3P

Sep 1, 2021
Gainesville, FL
Anyone getting this error when trying to fill in the insurance information?
1630607833469.png

tezlam3

Jul 14, 2021
NYC
seems like a whole fleet in NJ was total loss... anyway, got approved for 80% of total price of car... need to find other options to finance this... ugh

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC