Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Doc. As the other Eastern WA poster, I agree with you but wonder if they could load a truck up and have it go to Seattle first, drop of some/most of the load, then continue to Spokane and drop off the rest.
Heads up, just got my VIN tonight! Probably came through in the last hour or two since I have been checking the app ever more obsessively over the last few days.

Didn't @GraniteStateEV already say? 4.5 hour drive home in brand new M3P 😁
I hope the weather was good for the 4.5 hour drive on the Pirelli P-Zero summer tires, New England gets a bit colder and more snowy than here.
I pick up Saturday afternoon and things are looking good so far (no rain, high temps around 50F/10C) for my 2.5-hour drive home from Devon (Philly suburbs.)

Update in Denver, CO. MSM/White with original order date of 11/15.

12/1 - VIN assigned and delivery window narrowed from 12/6-12/20 to 12/10-12/16. Guess it's time to get the final payment ready.
That gives me some hope I guess. I have the same original dates as you,, but no VIN yet. I'm still showing 12/06-12/20 here in Highlands Ranch. Planning to pick up in Littleton. I'm starting to wonder if my blue color is holding me up.

Reactions: KGinCO
That gives me some hope I guess. I have the same original dates as you,, but no VIN yet. I'm still showing 12/06-12/20 here in Highlands Ranch. Planning to pick up in Littleton. I'm starting to wonder if my blue color is holding me up.
You should have a VIN within the next 24-48 hours. Littleton store told me yesterday that they are assigning VINs to a batch of model 3 performance with white interiors that are being built on 12/1 and 12/2!

Reactions: KGinCO
I just got a phone call from the Devon SC an hour ago. My pickup is scheduled for Saturday afternoon, 12/04.

When I answered, no one was on the line, just silence. No texts or emails since then. I wonder what the call was for?
Called the SC and they I asked if there were any delays (missing/late truck, etc) and they said no, the call was probably just a delivery confirmation. She saw nothing on my account indicating a problem.

Ordered: 11/24
Original EDD: Jan. 01 - 30
A couple days later EDD changed to Dec. 01 - Dec. 12
Received VIN today and can schedule home delivery. This is all happened so soon, I wasn’t expecting it. Hopefully it’s not a car someone rejected. Also, I seem to only have an option for home delivery instead of pickup. Is there a reason for this? I’d like to pickup my car as I live about 20 miles from the Burbank, CA center