Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a total bummer. I saw a red/black performance when I was there this afternoon and I bet it was yours.
I pass by the store on my way to work, so I pulled into the parking lot and matched the VIN confirming it was mine. Super bummed I have to wait a few more days but it could always be worse! Good news is that panel gaps all looked good so I can spend less time on delivery day going over the car.
20211204_080954.jpg
:)

Awesome! Hopefully mine will come soon.
Heads up again - just got a call from the tesla SA in Spokane - looks like due to trucking problems we have to reschedule my pickup to Thursday from Tuesday. He said the car is finished and sitting in logistics waiting for a driver :(

Not sure if you got a VIN yet but if you did you might want to be prepared for a similar call since I think this will push back all the Spokane deliveries this coming week.

Heads up again - just got a call from the tesla SA in Spokane - looks like due to trucking problems we have to reschedule my pickup to Thursday from Tuesday. He said the car is finished and sitting in logistics waiting for a driver :(

Not sure if you got a VIN yet but if you did you might want to be prepared for a similar call since I think this will push back all the Spokane deliveries this coming week.
I have not received a vin yet but thanks for the info.

Do you guys think the likelihood of cracking an Uberturbine wheel is high or does it just seem that way because people who do crack them post about it more than someone who doesn’t? Considering instantly buying a back up 18” wheel set from Tsportline, most likely the TS5 18x8.5 and slapping on 245/45/18 tires on them since I don’t think I’d be willing to pay $1k per wheel in the event of a blowout. I had my M3LR on the 18” aeros for over a year with 14k miles and never had an issue but I’m not entirely sure. When I had a MK7 GTI with low profile tires I needed 6 tire patches within a single year which sucked😭 Just figured I’d ask here to see if any of you guys worry this way or have any back up plans!