Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

New to the M3 waiting game. I ordered a refreshed MXLR back in April. It’s never going to show up and we need a new car.

Ordered a red/white M3P on Dec 7th. EDD Jan 11th - Feb 8th. Delivery in Colorado.

This feels better than the X when it had an original EDD of July. I may or may not keep the 3 once the X shows up. I ordered the config I’d like. Oh the wife is worried it’ll turn into a situation with me lol. A your not gonna sell my f’ing car situation. She can still have her MXLR.

I’m super excited!

Feeling lucky today! Order date 11/15, EDD sat at 12/06-12/20 up until Tuesday this week when it pushed out to Jan 7 - Feb 4th. After being disappointed for two days, I woke up to a surprise VIN number this morning with pickup 12/20-12/23.

All paperwork now complete and just waiting for the text to final schedule delivery.

Feeling lucky today! Order date 11/15, EDD sat at 12/06-12/20 up until Tuesday this week when it pushed out to Jan 7 - Feb 4th. After being disappointed for two days, I woke up to a surprise VIN number this morning with pickup 12/20-12/23.

All paperwork now complete and just waiting for the text to final schedule delivery.
Nice looks like they keep pumping out the M3P's, congrats

Reactions: TNTeslå
Hey y'all. I got my VIN last night, too!

OD: 11/12
11/12: 11/30-12/28
11/30: 12/3-12/13
12/4: 12/7-12/20
12/8: 12/11-12/23
12/9: VIN - 12/12-12/16

I initiated a chat through Tesla's website after receiving the VIN to change payment method from cash to Tesla Partner Financing.
Got approved with US Bank at 2.49%, and then the person I was chatting with said that my car is supposed to arrive at the store on 12/12 and that I should receive a text to schedule delivery soon. Also, the link to complete final payment should be active on the Tesla app the day before delivery date.

MSM/White/no FSD/Phoenix, AZ

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg

How it feels right now...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC