Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my SA if they saw anything on their end diffferent from what Iā€™m seeing, they pretty much didnā€™t tell me anything at all šŸ˜‚Or even answer the question but itā€™s okay.
SAs can be useless. I texted my SA after placing my order to see if the December date is more accurate or the date on my dashboard and they basically said "what it shows is the best we got".

When my delivery date got pushed to March-April I just called their main number and asked what's going on and on the phone they said that isn't accurate.

I don't even know what they see on their end or if it's much different from ours. The only advantage they probably have is they just see the orders come through and pump out. So basically what we have on this forum but just on a higher scale.

Reactions: HarpoonS
SAs can be useless. I texted my SA after placing my order to see if the December date is more accurate or the date on my dashboard and they basically said "what it shows is the best we got".

When my delivery date got pushed to March-April I just called their main number and asked what's going on and on the phone they said that isn't accurate.

I don't even know what they see on their end or if it's much different from ours. The only advantage they probably have is they just see the orders come through and pump out. So basically what we have on this forum but just on a higher scale.
My SA looked at my account when I was in the service center last week and said my M3P was sitting on the Fremont manufacturing floor as we spoke. I'm not sure if that was hyperbole or if they have more insight than I was aware of, but I had only gotten the VIN a day or two before.

No pic?! No report?! How was your pick up? Congrats!
It went very smooth. In and out of the dealer in 20 minutes. Car is perfect I found no flaws.

It is my first Tesla so still a lot for me to learn. But so far I love it.

Attachments

• 20211211_125607.jpg
    20211211_125607.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 20211211_121846.jpg
    20211211_121846.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 64
It went very smooth. In and out of the dealer in 20 minutes. Car is perfect I found no flaws.

It is my first Tesla so still a lot for me to learn. But so far I love it.

Great looking car! I can't wait for my red M3P, love seeing others.

In some other positive developments, as I await the car's arrival, I did receive my wall connector today and the electrician is coming this week to install it. I'm very impressed with the packaging and the quality of the charger overall. Though I've seen lots of superchargers, this is the first wall connector I've seen in person.