Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to order M3P when the Ryzen chip and laminated rear glass doors are more common, coming from a 2020 model 3 SR+ and the cabin noise being reduced would be a huge plus.
Tell you what I did today, told the chat I am ready to place my order when I can be assured that I will get the new stuff. He said he would forward to and advisor and I would be getting an email. And there it sits.

I ordered M3P on Dec 11th, had original EDD of Feb - March (don't remember dates), EDD changed on Christmas to Jan 22-Feb 19.
Right now, the same EDD is shown on the app but on the website it just says Prepare for Delivery and none of the info (Registration, Trade-In, Payment, etc) is there. EDD on website is missing as well.

I ordered M3P on Dec 11th, had original EDD of Feb - March (don't remember dates), EDD changed on Christmas to Jan 22-Feb 19.
Right now, the same EDD is shown on the app but on the website it just says Prepare for Delivery and none of the info (Registration, Trade-In, Payment, etc) is there. EDD on website is missing as well.
Oh, now it's back to normal....

Reactions: M3PCanada