Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my trade-in offer expired last week. I wasn't prompted until today that it had and it said I needed to update my mileage to get a new offer. Surprisingly they offered me $1k more than before.

Now I'm showing a VIN as well and my EDD is now the 5th-9th. I was able to get a Tesla insurance quote, but I can't seem to do anything else until they give me a delivery appointment. Any idea how long before I can set that up now that I'm showing a VIN?

Reactions: airreal and jc_52
Anyone order a MSM with Black Interior? I heard they make the cars in groups by paint color? True or am I just believing anything I hear to feel better lol
Same order here. 12/20 order. My SA says the car should be in the Dallas area first of February with delivery on the 7th or 8th But I have not received any updates via text or the app. I did find a few available M3P cars in red and blue out on the West Coast but I’m told Tesla is not currently allowing any Model 3s to be shipped from region to region right now. I would pay more for a red with black interior if I could get it faster.

I am not clear on the other sticky form you reference?
Probably referencing the following post, although I'd take whatever a sales rep says about literally anything with a massive grain of salt.
Spoke with my sales rep today. He said that all M3P delivered from now on will have the new Battery and Ryzen chip. No news about the new hairpin motor or acoustic glass. My guess is in the next month or two.