Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It makes sense for Non-P models that were ordered 6+ months ago to be getting VIN's finally. When people are posting their M3P was ordered a week ago and has an EDD a month earlier then us who ordered in December is just like a bunch of us who ordered in early Dec and were told end of year delivery then January, then late Jan, now march.

I have no issues with delays, but being told via EDD my car is near here. Getting the email/notification to apply for financing. Getting hounded by the SA about my trade-in only to then get pushed back 2 months is ridiculous.
Yeah that's absolutely ridiculous. Hopefully it comes in soon for you. I'm slightly worried because this is my first car and will be my only car, and I start my job in March. I really don't want to be commuting to work 30 mins each way in a taxi :(

I submitted my loan application on Dec 10, but it is still pending today. Is that normal for tesla to take so long to review the credits? What is the typical time for tesla to make a credits decision?
I don't think so, they got back to me the next day and I submitted my loan application Dec 19. Admittedly, they denied it because they didn't let me put a cosigner or anything, so I ended up getting a loan through Alliant Credit Union (which some Tesla guy recommended when he emailed me). You might want to follow up or something.

I submitted my loan application on Dec 10, but it is still pending today. Is that normal for tesla to take so long to review the credits? What is the typical time for tesla to make a credits decision?
That’s unusual. My application was approved minutes after submission. Unfortunately I wasn’t told to hold off on applying until receiving the VIN so I’m hopeful that my VIN gets allocated before my approval expires, which I think is 30 or 60 days from approval (not exactly sure of the exact timeframe).

Pushed back. Original dates were 1/9-2/6 now it’s been pushed back. Before the new year you could get these things in like 3 weeks. Now it seems like it’s taking forever but my only guess is that they are updating things someway somehow. I’m in Charlotte

5249372D-D9A1-40D6-8B87-7E08050635EF.jpeg

Pushed back. Original dates were 1/9-2/6 now it’s been pushed back. Before the new year you could get these things in like 3 weeks. Now it seems like it’s taking forever but my only guess is that they are updating things someway somehow. I’m in Charlotte

View attachment 754429

I ordered 12/27, M3P. Charlotte pick up area as well. EDD 2/6 - 3/6. Hasn't changed once since ordering.

Reactions: TElderJr05