Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think so, they got back to me the next day and I submitted my loan application Dec 19. Admittedly, they denied it because they didn't let me put a cosigner or anything, so I ended up getting a loan through Alliant Credit Union (which some Tesla guy recommended when he emailed me). You might want to follow up or something.
I did try to contact tesla by phone, and all the option I get is to ask my question in the tesla online community. It doesn't seem to be an option to talk to someone in person. I am not sure what to do now, and my EDD is getting delayed again (not sure whether this is to do with the loan or not). Is there a way to get in contact with someone in tesla in person?

That’s unusual. My application was approved minutes after submission. Unfortunately I wasn’t told to hold off on applying until receiving the VIN so I’m hopeful that my VIN gets allocated before my approval expires, which I think is 30 or 60 days from approval (not exactly sure of the exact timeframe).
Thanks for the info, but my application has been submitted for 30+ days. Since it's still pending, I may look for another loan provider.

Reactions: ProLeopard
I did try to contact tesla by phone, and all the option I get is to ask my question in the tesla online community. It doesn't seem to be an option to talk to someone in person. I am not sure what to do now, and my EDD is getting delayed again (not sure whether this is to do with the loan or not). Is there a way to get in contact with someone in tesla in person?
I had a text message from them saying to reply if I needed help, and I did that. 2 or 3 days later a guy from my nearest Tesla "dealership" emailed me asking what I needed.
You could also just call the nearest dealership.

The hell I ordered 12/10 and my EDD is 2/18-3/18 -_-
I hope we both get our cars earlier
Config is White/White M3P
When I went to my local Tesla location (Cincinnati, OH), my SA kept using the term "no pressure" but also implied that he heard of some buyers getting their delivery date by the end of Jan that placed their order in early Jan. Believe he told me that the same day or day before I ordered. I did end up placing my order online when I got home. EDD has not changed since I placed the order 6 days ago. I hope its long enough to get the AMD chip but soon enough that I don't loose my mind waiting and watching YouTube videos lol

Reactions: ProLeopard
When I went to my local Tesla location (Cincinnati, OH), my SA kept using the term "no pressure" but also implied that he heard of some buyers getting their delivery date by the end of Jan that placed their order in early Jan. Believe he told me that the same day or day before I ordered. I did end up placing my order online when I got home. EDD has not changed since I placed the order 6 days ago. I hope its long enough to get the AMD chip but soon enough that I don't loose my mind waiting and watching YouTube videos lol
I've been losing my mind for the past 4 years, now I can finally afford this damn thing so I just really can't wait hahaha

I‘m currently without a daily and stupidly placed my order when I heard that cars in December were getting delivered much earlier than expected in DfW. For some reason I didn’t put together that this was the result of the year-end push. I don’t currently have a daily so the wait is getting painful. Ordered 12/26, EDD has remained 1/15-2/12. SA just looked and says that I’m still on track for a 2/4 or 2/5 delivery. Not sure I can go without a daily for another 3.5 weeks and there is zero chance that I’m using my weekend car to commute. Decisions, decisions….

I‘m currently without a daily and stupidly placed my order when I heard that cars in December were getting delivered much earlier than expected in DfW. For some reason I didn’t put together that this was the result of the year-end push. I don’t currently have a daily so the wait is getting painful. Ordered 12/26, EDD has remained 1/15-2/12. SA just looked and says that I’m still on track for a 2/4 or 2/5 delivery. Not sure I can go without a daily for another 3.5 weeks and there is zero chance that I’m using my weekend car to commute. Decisions, decisions….
I totally feel you, except I don't have a weekend car either. OD 12/11, most recent EDD 2/18-3/18 :(

Ouch! Have you considered going another direction or are you going to see it through?
I've really considered other directions but this car is such a fantastic value and I can't find anything else that gives me all that the M3P does without giving up some stuff that's super important to me. So I'm gonna have to see it through and just hope it comes before the third week of March. Otherwise I'm screwed.
My EDD is 2/18-3/18 right now so I'm really hopeful I'll be ok.

It looks like Y's have them more that the 3's. Maybe the Y's get them 1st not sure.
Aw man that's not cool. Would be nice to have it, but the way I calm myself is by saying that I bought this car how it was. If it were any other car, I would have it in hand and wouldn't be able to do anything about it. So whatever. But I get that once they show a nice upgrade everyone's gonna want it.

Reactions: gvme