Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

Latest EDD as of this morning went from 1/28-2/23 to 2/2-2/14. Order date was 12/26 - M3P, MSM, Black, No FSD. Seems to be tracking exactly as my SA indicated. He is showing the car arriving in DFW on the 4th or 5th with a pick up date of 2/6 or 2/7. I am expecting a VIN within the next few days based on that timing.
What was your order date and pick up location?

Um why is lowered suspension no longer listed under the features?........ Air suspension coming and another feature to wait for?

Very strange. the configurator still has the car visibly lower than the base and LR trims, but that could just be because they didn't update it. If they did truly remove the lower suspension, I wonder what that means for those of us still waiting for our cars. We suddenly don't receive features we paid for?

If it's for air suspension, I'm all for it. The extra comfort from air would be nice.

Very strange. the configurator still has the car visibly lower than the base and LR trims, but that could just be because they didn't update it. If they did truly remove the lower suspension, I wonder what that means for those of us still waiting for our cars. We suddenly don't receive features we paid for?

If it's for air suspension, I'm all for it. The extra comfort from air would be nice.
Just picked up my 2022 M3P today and it doesn't look lowered like the lead photo in the configurator. I've been driving an SR+ with 18" aeros for almost 2 years and expected the ride on the 20" wheels to be harsh; my wife and I thought it was a smoother ride!

Just picked up my 2022 M3P today and it doesn't look lowered like the lead photo in the configurator. I've been driving an SR+ with 18" aeros for almost 2 years and expected the ride on the 20" wheels to be harsh; my wife and I thought it was a smoother ride!
The picture online had always been a bit exaggerated. The actual drop with the performance is only 1cm (and might be nothing now?). The actual shocks are the same too.

can you post pictures by any chance? Also, when was your order date?
IMG_2983.jpeg

Not a very good photo, taken with night mode with my Iphone just now.