Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fyi, SA's are useless UNTIL you get a VIN! My SA team (I have spoken with at least 5 of them) is friggin awesome!!!

I asked them if they could ping my car. They said it is still in Cali. They told me it's scheduled ETA, which is earlier then my window... They also gave me the born on date/time! 😍
View attachment 798180
Forgive my ignorance but how are you texting the SA? I’d like to know my cars birthday too. Maybe our cars are twins. (Fraternal)

Well, sounds like a sugary SA...

I needed window sticker, purchase agreement and insurance binder for my loan. I had all those within a hour yeaterday morning, a few hours after getting my vin.

Fyi, it is called a Monroney sticker... Ask you SA for it. If he doesn't know what it is, have him ask his supervisor.

Here is my email with it:
View attachment 798150
Thank you!

Reactions: Rodney!
My VIN is a C as well, delivery is scheduled for two weeks from now. Personally, I have waited 4 years for this car, so it could have a brushed motor from a makita drill for all i care... As long as there us no physical damage and it powers up, i am taking it! 😎

I have other insurance, based out of upstate NY.

Well, the easy well to tell is to look at your window sticker. The mobile connector is listed on my window sticker, so it better be in the car on delivery day... 👀🤗
View attachment 798041

Same here, I have multiple vehicles and i removed a 2021 F250 and am replacing it with the M3P. Cost is negligible, and will be ~$140 more a year.

Fyi, window sticker displays the current MSRP, not the price most of us locked in earlier! So, the delays were worth it, we all made $ on these things before picking them up... It is like we scalped ourselves, but kept the merchandise. SWEET!!! 🤣😂🤣 Thanks Elon! 😘
View attachment 798043
I just realized how little the $ savings is compared to fuel in their calculation over 5 years. $3,500 over 5 years? lol. granted im buying for perfornance more than anything and I like techy stuff but figured I'd save more by not using fuel than that.

I just realized how little the $ savings is compared to fuel in their calculation over 5 years. $3,500 over 5 years? lol. granted im buying for perfornance more than anything and I like techy stuff but figured I'd save more by not using fuel than that.

But that's an average estimate, as M3P orderers I feel like we'd tend to lean toward enthusiast/performance ICE vehicles that may consume more fuel and/or require a higher octane than the average.

But that's an average estimate, as M3P orderers I feel like we'd tend to lean toward enthusiast/performance ICE vehicles that may consume more fuel and/or require a higher octane than the average.
My current 2015 F150 5.0 V8 that gives me 12mpg would like to have a word with whoever wrote those fuel saving estimates.

So, I have a VIN, and EDD is currently set for two weeks from now, but the mysterious person behind the txt number can’t commit to a delivery date. I’m also seeing chatter that cars are being delivered with missing parts which may delay pickup by 1-3 weeks.

When am I supposed to apply for a loan? I’m going through my local credit union and curious how this is supposed to play out if I don’t know when the pickup date is?

So, I have a VIN, and EDD is currently set for two weeks from now, but the mysterious person behind the txt number can’t commit to a delivery date. I’m also seeing chatter that cars are being delivered with missing parts which may delay pickup by 1-3 weeks.

When am I supposed to apply for a loan? I’m going through my local credit union and curious how this is supposed to play out if I don’t know when the pickup date is?
Thats not good about cars missing parts.:/

I did the loan through tesla to try and make the process go smoother and then plan to refinance.

Reactions: Rodney!
Forgive my ignorance but how are you texting the SA? I’d like to know my cars birthday too. Maybe our cars are twins. (Fraternal)
I’m pretty sure Rodney was texting someone at Tesla before he had a VIN

The SA team had texted me when I setup a test drive back in February. After my order, they continued to send messages via that same California number. :)