Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Posting my rollercoaster of emotions.

Black/Black, No FSD, SJ Bay Area, CA
OD 2/23
EDD 3/1: 4/12-5/10
EDD 3/9: 3/12-3/31
EDD 3/13: 3/29-3/31 !
EDD 3/18: 4/17-5/22
EDD 4/4: 4/20-5/18
EDD 4/21: 5/4-6/1
EDD 4/28: 6/12-7/17

Wow, that's a crazy EDD. Based on the posts here, it really looks like they are assigning VINs and delivering to the Bay Area last. Working backwards, essentially. Might be logistically simpler for them.

Are there any Bay Area people who have VINs with order dates in Feb/early March yet?

Wow, that's a crazy EDD. Based on the posts here, it really looks like they are assigning VINs and delivering to the Bay Area last. Working backwards, essentially. Might be logistically simpler for them.

Are there any Bay Area people who have VINs with order dates in Feb/early March yet?

That's an ugly EDD update. Bummer.

I have a VIN (OD Feb 14), but haven't heard anything from Tesla about delivery yet.

Current EDD 04/28-05/02.

From Reddit. What happened to Performance models being delivered quicker?

ww.PNG

OD 2/23
Whoa, I'm in the Bay area too. Same config.
Ordered 3/5 and already have my VIN set to deliver 5/15.

Me me me! 3/5 order got my VIN last week.
Black n black.

OD 2/23
Thats shitty. Im in the same boat and im in AZ with OD 2/14 white/black/no fsd

EDD 4/30 - 5/14
No vin.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Just stopped by my local tesla showroom and saw a bunch of Y/3s sitting on the lot but couldn't be delivered. SA said those cars have been sitting there for a week and couldn't be delivered until they install a charging part. I wonder if the owners of those cars have EDD later or EDD as of last week but couldn't get their car. That would suck if their EDD was last week and had to wait. My EDD is 4/30-5/3 and hopefully my car is not missing that part.

Just stopped by my local tesla showroom and saw a bunch of Y/3s sitting on the lot but couldn't be delivered. SA said those cars have been sitting there for a week and couldn't be delivered until they install a charging part. I wonder if the owners of those cars have EDD later or EDD as of last week but couldn't get their car. That would suck if their EDD was last week and had to wait. My EDD is 4/30-5/3 and hopefully my car is not missing that part.
I am pretty confident that part is the Charger ECU.

Reactions: mcp76 and Tony_YYZ
Ugh, EDD updated today.

MSM/White no FSD, in the Bay Area
March 10 - order
March 20 - spec change
EDD - May 2 - May 30
EDD - 6/11 - 7/16

Debating whether to cancel or not, getting impatient. This is the longest I've ever had to wait for any Tesla.
Hang in there. You are going to pay $4,000 more for the car if you cancel now and then decide to buy again in the future.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!
You think that’s happening to a majority of us or just a few?

I don't have a clue. Only one car had white tape on the charger port and I think only two cars had a sticker above the QR code/vin sticker, stating charger ECU PN.

EDIT: they were 4/16/22 and 4/15/22 builds. Vin 231XXX and 235XXX.

I ordered the same day. No VIN here, but got the "preparing to build and deliver" text last week.

What are your colors? FSD? What are they telling you for estimated delivery date? Mine's May 8-June 5.
i never got the build and deliver text. I originally had white/white but changed to red/white on 4/9. No FSD. Delivery set for may 13th which perfect because I am going to Mexico May 14th.

Reactions: cpayne5

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC