Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I initially ordered Oct. 3rd (Los Angeles) and I've rejected two deliveries now. I just spoke with a sales rep and I told her I wanted the updated model so she adjusted my dates. It now says November 07 - December 05 but she told me not to expect the new models to start shipping till December but could be earlier.

I didn’t find a thread for this yet so sorry if it is a duplicate.

I ordered an MP3 Blue with White interior on 10/17. San Francisco area. I’m curious how true the 5-9 week estimate will hold.
Longest. Five. To. Nine. Weeks. Ever!

Sac area. Ordered 10/19/19 with an estimated 8-10 week wait. Picked up exactly at the 10 week mark (12/28/19). Let’s see what happens a year later. :D

PS. Blue is the only way to go. Even the cool smiley is blue. :cool:

Reactions: airbrett and ehacke
2021 Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
Estimated Delivery: November 25 - December 23
Delivery Location: Bay Area, CA

Question to folks here:
When I entered delivery location it didn't ask me which delivery option I want (Home,SC etc.). It only asked for my address and I cannot change it anymore.
It now simply says:

We will contact you with updates to your delivery appointment

Delivery Address

<MY STREET ADDRESS>
MOUNTAIN VIEW
CA

Did anyone get the same odd behaviour? I was hoping to get SC delivery in Palo Alto instead of home delivery.

"Hidden"!!! Where? How?

It's listed under the mykeln Tesla prep github
mykeln/teslaprep

"Depending on your financing choice during configuration, you'll see an "Edit Design" button on your account page all the way up until your vehicle starts being built (this can be in as little as 7 days before taking delivery). If you elected to use the "Cash" option for financing, your "Edit Design" button will disappear immediately, but it is still accessible by visiting (h)ttps://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXX. Use this link to (relatively) officially check the status of your order up to 7 days before your delivery date."[/h]

Take out the parentheses at the 'h' in https. It would only show a link to the sign in page if I didn't do that.

Reactions: ehacke
i plan on ordering a M3P very soon. just waiting to drive a Model 3 (had a Model YP for 2 weeks sent it back i loved it but long story nobody was at fault). Hoping i like the 3 even more than driving the Y. only issue is i'm stuck ordering the white/black standard color as it comes to $54890 and the NJ rebate is $5k for UNDER $55k lmao. of all things. going to lease so no big deal. just lloking forward to getting it and then the performance upgrade for $2k if still available. psyched.

i plan on ordering a M3P very soon. just waiting to drive a Model 3 (had a Model YP for 2 weeks sent it back i loved it but long story nobody was at fault). Hoping i like the 3 even more than driving the Y. only issue is i'm stuck ordering the white/black standard color as it comes to $54890 and the NJ rebate is $5k for UNDER $55k lmao. of all things. going to lease so no big deal. just lloking forward to getting it and then the performance upgrade for $2k if still available. psyched.

The M3P doesn't have the acceleration boost option, thats only for the LR versions.