Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I'll change my mind but I can't bring myself to love those uber wheels. I think it hides too much of those aesthetically pleasing calipers. Anyone else been shopping for aftermarket wheels?
I’ve been looking to get some aftermarket wheels. Right now, I am almost convinced to get Titan7 T-S5 in 18”. Definitely not driving in PR with 20” wheels and that insanely tiny sidewall.

Same my 19 came with FSD computer. All cars come with HW3 in the USA
Yeah, that’s what I thought but there was a report at some point of Tesla putting HW2.5 to some cars out of their China factory if the buyer didn’t paid for FSD and they have a rather ambiguous language on their website stating that the FSD package includes the “FSD Computer” (see screenshot). It was my understanding that the FSD computer was installed in every car, not on those who paid for FSD. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t any policy changes of including HW3.0 only on those who paid for FSD, since I plan on buying it at some point and here we don’t have Service Center for me to have the computer installed if that was the case.

Attachments

• DD9F3D12-4DD4-4B04-9D4A-8D97BE336E6F.jpeg
    DD9F3D12-4DD4-4B04-9D4A-8D97BE336E6F.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 74