Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you get a text and what days did you have to pick from...... got my vin the same day ----Houston also waiting for del date
I got a text this morning at 11am with a link to schedule my pick up. The link showed the 23rd and 24th as available. There was an option for “additional dates”, but they were for after the 24th and I didn’t pay much attention to them.
Hope you get your text soon!

Reactions: MelsM3P
Black looks really nice.

Attachments

• F991865F-66D6-460D-A9FF-8CE6B7614E50.jpeg
    F991865F-66D6-460D-A9FF-8CE6B7614E50.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 67C9FE94-B116-4E24-A77E-C48ACEE5D8CF.jpeg
    67C9FE94-B116-4E24-A77E-C48ACEE5D8CF.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 73
Mine updated as well.

fwiw, I ordered the 10/17 when I believe the order time frame was 6-8weeks. I’m now being quoted week 10-11 for delivery. either they have no control over production planning or they don’t care. Either way my disappointment expectations have been exceeded.

It’s kind of like a bad relationship at this point. Right now I’m at the point where I’m just kinda over it.

I ordered on October 17th too. I'm in the same situation and feel exactly the same way.

I ordered on October 17th too. I'm in the same situation and feel exactly the same way.

Yeah, the ordering process leaves a lot to be desired. I placed my order in Sep for Dec and now I have no car. There is no transparency so I don't know if my order is messed up or fell through the cracks or something. My service agent is great, but I'm completely at her mercy as I literally have no useful info (not even a delivery estimate) to go on. Just waiting with my fingers crossed that she can do me a solid.

Guess I'm just used to the old way - I custom ordered 3 of my prior 4 cars and knew everything from my production slot to its production status to the very ship they were loaded on in Germany - which I was able to then track across the ocean with a vessel tracker. It was cool knowing that things were moving forward and being able to plan accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcavelli650
Just checked now and My dates range has stayed the same. Ordered 11/27 and SA contacted today to say car eta is 10 days out.
Chris, if yours is R
Firecracker in the house.

Decatur,GA first performance delivered there.

Darn it, that should have been Raleigh bound for me :) Gorgeous. Makes the waiting a little easier seeing it. Enjoy.

• Funny
Reactions: AtlantaMCR