Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm up here in MN looking for protection from all the 'gravel and salt' we coat the roads with during winter. I opted to go with these:

TESLA MODEL 3 mud and stone guards | EVSmartParts.com

I haven't installed them because.... well, the Tesla gods have determined I'm not worthy of a car yet despite ordering the day the refresh came out.... but anyway...

Here's a couple pics - really good quality and the owner/inventor is a stand up guy.

View attachment 616591 View attachment 616592

Puku88 - Thanks for the recommendation. I went with these and they should be here in the next few days.

Reactions: Puku88
For those of us waiting in Socal I was just told that I would likely have my car shipped on the 30th and pick up on the 31st. Cutting it close! So I suspect others may be in the same boat. A little frustrating considering it was ordered 10/31 and many have ordered afterwards are already receiving their cars.

Anyone on the eastern half of the United States wondering why their dates may have just recently changed back to weeks.

From Electrek.

"In order to achieve this massive increase in volume, Tesla has extended the period for shipments to other markets from Fremont factory later into the quarter, and it is now counting a quick production ramp to deliver more brand new vehicles quickly in California and other regions with short transit times at the end of the quarter."

Tesla focuses on Model 3/Y production in end-of-quarter push - Electrek

Reactions: Marcavelli650
Anyone on the eastern half of the United States wondering why their dates may have just recently changed back to weeks.

From Electrek.

"In order to achieve this massive increase in volume, Tesla has extended the period for shipments to other markets from Fremont factory later into the quarter, and it is now counting a quick production ramp to deliver more brand new vehicles quickly in California and other regions with short transit times at the end of the quarter."

Tesla focuses on Model 3/Y production in end-of-quarter push - Electrek
I'm in the western half (in fact, quite close to Fremont) and my estimate changed to weeks, as well (though it's technically the same estimate haha).

It makes sense. At this point if the car isn't in transport to the east coast it most likely wont make Q4 so they are focusing on the local quick deliveries.
for the most part this is 100% accurate. as the transport time is 7-10 days in the perfect situation. and next week is Christmas so that will cause some small delays. but as by the look of it, the east coast P models are not happening in the mid Atlantic area and north. yes I know very very small amounts have got there's in the NY area and NJ but thats kinda it. 5 so far in the entire DMV area. 5 P cars from DC, MD, VA

Finally here, 2021 M3P Woo Hoo!
IMG_9167.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9170 2.jpeg
    IMG_9170 2.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 49
Red was my second choice ... now I'm second guessing my first choice after seeing yours.
They had a sea of white model 3's today, 2 Blue ones and mine was the only red one. Its like a cherry red, the website pic does not really match what the paint actually looks like. This picture is more true to the color. The white inside sure makes it pop!
IMG_9170.jpeg

spoke with my SA today to ask about my estimated delivery date saying 5-9 weeks after order date with this week being the 9th week and still no vin. Asked if he thinks it'll be in before the EOQ and he said they are still expecting it to be here before end of the month and that they are still taking model 3 orders currently and expecting them to be here before the end of the month as well...

spoke with my SA today to ask about my estimated delivery date saying 5-9 weeks after order date with this week being the 9th week and still no vin. Asked if he thinks it'll be in before the EOQ and he said they are still expecting it to be here before end of the month and that they are still taking model 3 orders currently and expecting them to be here before the end of the month as well...
Call me a pessimist, but I just don’t believe it. Specifically, the last part.

Reactions: Tholland and wesgeo