Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For my final payment, do I need to complete the final payment (total - financed) via the web portal or can I provide payment the day of delivery(cashiers check etc)? I don't want to 'accept delivery' by paying for it up front... I'll take some best practices here from lessons learned by you guys/gals if you have them

For my final payment, do I need to complete the final payment (total - financed) via the web portal or can I provide payment the day of delivery(cashiers check etc)? I don't want to 'accept delivery' by paying for it up front... I'll take some best practices here from lessons learned by you guys/gals if you have them

I'm all about a cashiers check AFTER I inspect and accept delivery. That's my plan.

I contacted my agent today and no reply on my update. Is it normal for these agents to be not from where I signed up for pickup (Burbank)? Congrats again. I think most likely you'll be at Marina Del Ray?
That seems a bit odd; I talked to someone around the same time I ordered and got assigned him as my SA, even though I ordered online.

That would make sense! Still waiting on the text. It was pretty late in the day, so I’d imagine I’ll hear something tomorrow.

Reactions: c4Lvin
@Tholland

I got a VIN! You got a VIN? Tell me you got a VIN.

for the rest of ya...

Order date 11/21
Original ETA 12/12-31, was 12/22-31 last night. Got my VIN when I woke up.
Red/black no FSD, M3P.

Let’s go!!!!
VIN showed up at 4:38am this morning! LET’S gooooo!!!! Delivery window moved to 12/26-12/31.

M3P W/W FSD...

When I checked at 6:30 this morning, it said 3-6 weeks. I just checked again and it says 26-31. Is 10-15 days after VIN normal?

Our cars are definitely on the same truck. You are picking up from Tysons, right?
everyones cars coming to the DMV are probably on the same couple of trucks. most likely ours will be on the same train, and then once they get to Chicago they're load on a truck and then we will get them around the same time. my guess is probably 24th for some and the 26-27 for the rest. im taking delivery at Rockville. which is about 30 mins away from Tyson.

Reactions: Doggiedog
How would you know this? Based on the delivery estimate? I don't have too much faith in that myself given that it has changed 13 times now.
Florida just got a huge shipment. some of mine my friends in Florida saw the truck loads. now it may take some time to get them unloaded and prepped. but I can almost bet that your car is there. for example, my delivery window is not 12/26-12/31 for yours to be today thru the 20th its already there.