Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my M3P today.

Ordered on 10/25
Notified by Tesla on 12/15
Picked up at Renton SC on 12/19

Pickup went relatively smooth. Lots of people picking up today. Now all I need is some dry weather (says the guy from Seattle at the start of winter :( ).

Congrats! This queue is totally random really! Same pickup location, I ordered 10/20, finished everything and crickets.... I still have a delivery window that is getting smaller 12/19 to 12/23. My SA assures me next week...

Reactions: Drivesolo
so i ordered mine on 10/22/20....i dont have a VIN...anyone here that ordered same time or before me that doesn't have a VIN yet???...odd that people that ordered in mod Nov getting their cars now.

I have the same situation as you. Ordered 10/14 for pick up in Portland. No VIN, and I haven't had a projected date in my order screen for 2 weeks now.

SA is probably getting tired of me, but he told me multiple times this week that I am getting my car before the end of the year.

Reactions: dalton108
Took delivery today in Irvine (Costa Mesa DC). I was actually able to show up a bit earlier because my car was ready. Despite being a demo, car was almost impeccable. The one flaw was a small blemish in the headliner and a scratch inside the door jamb, which I’ve already scheduled an appointment for. Some smudges on some of the trim, but wiped off with a wet microfiber cloth with ease.

I’m so glad I went for red. It’s amazing all around. Been slamming the pedal all day.
View attachment 619389View attachment 619390View attachment 619391

awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: adregia
Took delivery today in Irvine (Costa Mesa DC). I was actually able to show up a bit earlier because my car was ready. Despite being a demo, car was almost impeccable. The one flaw was a small blemish in the headliner and a scratch inside the door jamb, which I’ve already scheduled an appointment for. Some smudges on some of the trim, but wiped off with a wet microfiber cloth with ease.

I’m so glad I went for red. It’s amazing all around. Been slamming the pedal all day.
View attachment 619389View attachment 619390View attachment 619391

Looks awesome! I went for the same color, but with a white interior. Enjoy!

Reactions: adregia
Wanted to share an update with everyone. I ordered a Black/Black M3P on 10/21.

The good news is that I got a VIN and I’m taking the delivery on the 23rd. But, it wasn’t the car I ordered. I’m guessing someone cancelled their order after it was shipped? Regardless, I’m happy to be taking delivery!

During my conversations, they held firm that no more Model 3 Performance are coming until March. Perhaps that just means Toronto or Canada, I don’t know. They would not waiver that I was not getting my car until earliest March. Maybe they got bad information, who knows? Like someone said, take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

There’s hope for people who don’t have a VIN and ordered in mid-late Oct. My advice is to be vocal with your local person, especially if you’re in Canada.

Good luck everyone! This forum has been great, but I’m glad to be leaving the waiting room. ;)

Reactions: Marcavelli650
Woke up to this. This is the first time I've ever had no estimated delivery in either weeks or specific date range.

Is this good or bad?

Attachments

• 647EA0E3-84DD-480C-A6D7-CA29550B6AED.jpeg
    647EA0E3-84DD-480C-A6D7-CA29550B6AED.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 88