Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure what is going on with my order. I have a scheduled delivery date, VIN, and MVPA. My VIN was removed from my account today and the MVPA disappeared. Nobody knew what was going on, I even called my SA and luckily he was still there. He added the VIN back to my account and said he would figure out why it was removed in the morning. Has anyone else ever seen this?

Something similar happened when we ordered our Model Y. They told us that they thought something had happened to the car or it didn't pass fail inspection. It took about a week before we got another one.

Something similar happened when we ordered our Model Y. They told us that they thought something had happened to the car or it didn't pass fail inspection. It took about a week before we got another one.
What I don’t get though is that I found it in the inventory cars for sale, and luckily my SA stayed late and called me back and fixed it. I keep checking to make sure it stays there. I take delivery at 1pm on Wednesday so I am hoping that stays.

Picked up car today! They said that I got the new 2021 updated headlights on the car today. Atlanta delivery.

Attachments

• 20201221_174756.jpg
    20201221_174756.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20201221_173339.jpg
    20201221_173339.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 70
that’s funny, I thought I got the old ones but was looking in the dark. How can you tell?

I think it's the standalone round light on the far side. Old one was a continual strip, I think.

What @eisenb11 said. Got the same spec as you @_MSR_. Got the old headlights picked up on last friday. I wonder if I can upgrade in the future. Love the car so much haha.

What’s the VIN range you are in? I wonder if they started implementing them after a certain number.
they started in the USA around 865,xxx I know for sure 869,xxx has them and anything after that seems to have to them. someone stated they saw a VIN at 863,xxx but I have seen that. @mikey_bs confirm today that 862,xxx and below didn't have them when he saw him in a local holding lot.

Another question. Has anyone else paid for the car before delivery day? If so, what does your order screen show when you go into your manage account screen?

i had paid in full as originally was supposed to take delivery on 12/4, but the car was “damaged” in transport. I do have a theory that an employee or exec took my car as i haven’t heard of anyone in SoCal getting one earlier and when I asked to see the car they wouldn’t let me. Also, they gave me a loaner which I still have and am being told 12/20 I should expect to get my car. To answer your question, when I go to completed take it just shows amount due to be $0. My RN number and then delivery window which is today through dec 31, that’s all.

Reactions: CA4Fun