Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was an inventory M3P in my spec last night but I wanted them to verify if it had the new headlights. But it sold. I waited this long I can wait a little longer to make sure I have all the upgrades.

but this is what my SA sent

Your car is estimating this next week for delivery so we will be reaching out shortly to get you scheduled.”

really next week what a surprise o_O

Reactions: jmbloom_m3p
After several messages going unanswered by my SA, I've stopped trying lol. I figure i'll know in a week regardless, so not gonna waste my time. I know they're swamped right now, but still pretty disappointing to have such little communication.

Reactions: yaya21
And since those of us still waiting need some humor. I just received a confirmation from SETEC power in Korea that my (fingers crossed hope it works total experiment and I have my reasons for trying) CCS adapter for my model 3 is shipping out. Now if only I had a Model 3 to try it out on.

Cue the music “Anticipation, anticipaaaation is makin’ me late, is keepin me waitin’ ...”

LOL and crying. All at the same time.

And since those of us still waiting need some humor. I just received a confirmation from SETEC power in Korea that my (fingers crossed hope it works total experiment and I have my reasons for trying) CCS adapter for my model 3 is shipping out. Now if only I had a Model 3 to try it out on.

Cue the music “Anticipation, anticipaaaation is makin’ me late, is keepin me waitin’ ...”

LOL and crying. All at the same time.
ohhhhhhhhh this is going be interesting..... im very curious as to if this will work here. please keep us update when it comes.

ohhhhhhhhh this is going be interesting..... im very curious as to if this will work here. please keep us update when it comes.
I am definitely going to take it very slow and cautious. Guinea pig that I am. We will see, I may just donate it to the halls of research and good for all and take it apart for those electrical engineering folks on the forum to peruse and assess.

What do folks do with their trade-in offers that start to expire? Will Tesla honor original trade-in offers from mid-November?

Not a great situation, for sure. They will not honor the original offers.

I’ve already had one expire, they dropped the offer $3,600; sadly, selling elsewhere wouldn’t make much of a difference given the tax situation in my state, so they must know I’m stuck at this point.

Just out of curiosity what do Tesla service centre do to the cars before delivery to me? My M3P is in my local service centre car park (vin match and date and collection time written on the windshield) but not picking up until the 29th. At least I can look at it now tho

As my car has been sitting in Birmingham since the 19th, and I’ve been told on two occasions it was loaded up on the delivery truck and scheduled to leave at 8am (has not happened), here is the email I just fired off to my SA... I’m sure at this point my delivery will certainly drop to the bottom of the priority list lol.

“I’ve been super patient this past week and very responsive in my communication regarding financing and getting things in place for delivery. That said, I would really like an honest update as to when the vehicle will be transported down my way and delivery attempted. This is twice now where I have heard from you regarding the vehicle being loaded up, and then there has been no follow up or progress made. I am really trying to coordinate on my end given the upcoming holidays and being able to take tome off of work for delivery. At this point, the car had been funded in full, and I feel some communication and transparency would go a long way.

I look forward to your response.”

Reactions: Avn1284