Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I ordered Nov 5th so I'm supposedly in that range.

Technically my order was placed on Oct 24 2020 but my SA took me out of the “queue” while I had my prior car on swapalease. I was told I was put back in the “queue” on Jan 25. So I’m not sure where that puts me, for example does that mean I’m prioritized before or after those who ordered between Oct 24 to Jan 25. Anyone know by chance?

Looks like my delivery date just updated:

4CqvF8o.png

My delivery date disappeared too. This happened pretty often to me last quarter. Usually it’ll just update with today/tomorrow’s date - whatever date was the max for you. My friend said the site is just buggy.

As seen with others, my dates have slipped back to March 13 - March 31 as of a few moments ago.

01-23-21 - Order placed: M3 LR AWD Performance Blue/Black
01-23-21 - Delivery date: March 13 - March 31
02-13-21 - Delivery date: February 22 - March 08
02-17-21 - Delivery date: March 13 - March 31

If the pattern holds, I should be seeing a VIN in the next week or so. SA says 3 weeks from VIN to delivery in my area.

Tim

Mine just updated to “Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 weeks from order placed date”.

Tim

My delivery date disappeared too. This happened pretty often to me last quarter. Usually it’ll just update with today/tomorrow’s date - whatever date was the max for you. My friend said the site is just buggy.
Ah I see, when you say max for me, do you mean if it said March 15th - 31st, it would change to March 31st?

My Model S delivery date just changed as well - Estimated Delivery: March

Ah I see, when you say max for me, do you mean if it said March 15th - 31st, it would change to March 31st?

My Model S delivery date just changed as well - Estimated Delivery: March

It’ll probably stay the same for you then. My estimate is Feb 18th - March 18th. I’m expecting it to come back as Feb 19th - March 18th. Not sure if my gate date has changed but I’ll check in with my friend and see what he says.

• Informative
Reactions: Venom
I have a bit of old-timer advice for some of you lucky folks hooking up with a fresh new VIN:

Don't pay. It makes you seem over-eager.

I paid in December when she gave me her digits, we had a date planned for the very next day and I was so excited but she got spooked by my enthusiasm and has been ghosting me ever since.

I have a bit of old-timer advice for some of you lucky folks hooking up with a fresh new VIN:

Don't pay. It makes you seem over-eager.

I paid in December when she gave me her digits, we had a date planned for the very next day and I was so excited but she got spooked by my enthusiasm and has been ghosting me ever since.

*Cries in Texas prepay*

We have to though.

Reactions: TBrownTX
My delivery estimate was originally 12/16-12/30 and is now 5/14-6/11.
I'm in Los Angeles, ordered plain old red/black on 11/25 and have never changed/paused/messed with the order in any way. I've had no interaction with Tesla whatsoever (they won't return my calls or emails) other than the online payment I made in December.

Starting to get a little disappointed with Tesla's corporate quality. They're not a "tech startup" anymore after a decade of business made them one of the most valuable companies on the planet.

My delivery estimate was originally 12/16-12/30 and is now 5/14-6/11.
I'm in Los Angeles, ordered plain old red/black on 11/25 and have never changed/paused/messed with the order in any way. I've had no interaction with Tesla whatsoever (they won't return my calls or emails) other than the online payment I made in December.

Starting to get a little disappointed with Tesla's corporate quality. They're not a "tech startup" anymore after a decade of business made them one of the most valuable companies on the planet.
I have a similar situation. Delivery was to be by end of December, then received the curt email that it was put back to this quarter. Had delivery estimate until March 14 and yesterday it disappeared. If it gets moved into next quarter, I’m out.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro