Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy,
Been lurking for the last couple months and just signed up just to chime in that I was assigned a VIN today as well. No email but it is now showing up in my Tesla account. I hope it isn't a mistake.

Details:
Ordered 2/7 in Raleigh NC.
MSM/Black.
VIN Assigned 3/14 (914xxx)

Dates have been bouncing around like crazy for weeks and I was in the N+1 club everyday with it saying March 29th-31st today before breifly changing back to 5-8 weeks again this evening. I was bummed and wondering if I would even get a car this quarter and then bam, VIN pops up on the 18th refresh of the day (give or take a dozen). Estimated delivery is now March 27th-31st.

Looks like they're flooding in now. Good luck everyone, especially those of you who have been waiting for 6 months! I feel for you guys and gals and almost feel bad posting this since I know some of you are still waiting. No idea how Tesla schedules thier deliveries but it sure isn't a great experience.

Just making sure I'm not crazy and refreshing the wrong page for my VIN. It should be on the "X's Tesla" page with the estimated delivery range on the Next Steps tab. Guessing it'll show up near the Estimated Delivery dates?
Yup. It will be on the “manage” page under your order number.

Attachments

• 5E6FD851-7D2B-4DA9-B7B0-AF1D985BE6DC.jpeg
    5E6FD851-7D2B-4DA9-B7B0-AF1D985BE6DC.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 63
Woke up in the middle of the night and a Tesla had snuck in like Santa and dropped a vin in my email.

delivery 3/26-3/31 (they want the rest of their money first before giving me an appointment. The nerve of these people right?)

so excited. So glad none of the SAs yesterday could get me a vin on a preproduction car Lol. Guess some things happen for a reason.