Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They may reassign the car to someone else. Typically they only give a 3 day window for pickup.
Very much this - be careful. My SA was very direct and told me if I don't pick up in those 3 days, I am out of luck until they can match me again.
Wow, thanks for the info guys! There's a tinting and PPF shop I was literally going to drive my car directly to. I wonder if they can just pick it up for me. Or maybe I can complete the purchase over the app but just let the vehicle sit in the lot?

Either way, thanks for the heads up. I'll reach out to the dealer and get details.

Wow, thanks for the info guys! There's a tinting and PPF shop I was literally going to drive my car directly to. I wonder if they can just pick it up for me. Or maybe I can complete the purchase over the app but just let the vehicle sit in the lot?

Either way, thanks for the heads up. I'll reach out to the dealer and get details.
I don’t think anyone can pick the car up for you. It even says so on your order details page. A person(s) who the car is registered to should be present during delivery.

Be careful, I emailed the finance department and they did another hard check on my credit and only lowered me from 2.19% to 2.14% so if it seems accurate for your credit then I wouldn't get greedy.

As long as it was done within a few days of your original check, it will all be lumped together as one credit check. The big credit agencies know people shop around - they give you a window to shop as many financing companies as you want within a certain amount of time. Same goes with mortgage financing.

As long as it was done within a few days of your original check, it will all be lumped together as one credit check. The big credit agencies know people shop around - they give you a window to shop as many financing companies as you want within a certain amount of time. Same goes with mortgage financing.
Ah, I see. I didn't know you could email them until about a week or so after so I must've missed the cut-off. Thanks.

I'd like to know this as well. Will Tesla accept Cash for down payment on delivery day?
These are the options attached to my MVPA.
1615827284413.png