Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Commenting on the ride quality: I came from a 2011 GTI on coilovers, a 2013 S4 with electronic adjustable dampers and 1" lowering springs and my wife still has a 2016 Audi Q5. So I feel like I have experience with a broad spectrum. I find the ride to be really nice. A bit stiff in some instances, but not at all unpleasant. I would not want it any softer for certain.

I have Eibach springs and swayers here going on this weekend, so I will comment back again afterward. Mine is a 2021, about 2 weeks old with ~250 miles.
I’m coming from a 2018 Audi S4 with dynamic steering and such as well. I felt The P3D ride in the test drive was pretty darn good actually. Sounds like you felt the same. Will see when I get real seat time after delivery.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 2.02.36 PM.png

ONE STEP CLOSER.

My red / black M3P is scheduled to arrive tomorrow at West Palm Beach (about 20 minute drive south of me).

My SA told me it was built on March 14th and has two miles on it.

My pickup date is March 24th.

I am pretty excited. I'm actively posting my 2015 BMW M235i w MT to online forums for sale right now. I would love to sell it and transfer my plate, but not sure that will happen in time. It's a somewhat rare bmw model with a small but enthusiastic fan base, so need to be patient to find the right buyer. Would love to find a local buyer, but manual transmission cars are slow sellers in Florida, more likely out of state.

Post as many photos as possible as you take delivery of your M3P. It's fun to see.

Cheers,

Snade

Reactions: TBrownTX
I'm probably going to end up buying an m340 instead of taking delivery of my white/white performance (which would be my 3rd model 3, eeeek). Just done with tesla and ready for a proper european car that makes fun noises again.

I'm not sure if its even possible to call the delivery center here in Columbus and have the car allocated to you, but pm me (car will be there tomorrow as they've been trying to schedule home delivery with me on Monday the 22nd).