Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As long as I get it before the 30th, I will be fine. Apparently after 6/30 the NY rebate drops from $2000 to $500 and I would really like the former of the two applied to my purchase.

Other than that, I am just impatient. I blame it on Amazon Prime's ability to provide near instant gratification.
Does it really? That sucks. I actually went M3P over MYP because the rebate being 2k under 60k sticker. Thank gosh. The additional 1500 for the Y made it more justifiable to get the sedan to my wife! (which I wanted anyhow...)

FWIW, YMMV — I texted my SA (who is great, BTW, Rodolfo from Bellevue Square if you are in Seattle area and want a good SA), who quickly responded with an update —

Ordered: 3/30
Delivery to: Spokane, WA
Current Window: 6/8 - 6/28
SA says internal system shows: First week June

I too was once in here back in November and December. Agree with Mahamilto, it sucks with anticipation but this car doesn't disappoint! I wanted to offer a few things I also feel are must have investments. One, if you have nasty winters I cannot stress enough to remove the Pirelli P-Zeros (which are god awful), but more on that in a minute) and replace it with a great winter tire. I went with Nokian's Hakkapeliitta R3 Nokian Hakkas and they are magical. They eat ice for breakfast and have that performance that the M3P needs. Discount Tire will do a seasonal tire change for free. I recommend removing the 235/35/20 Pirelli PZeros and instead of dropping cash on wheels, drop cash on something more important. 245/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Read the reviews from other Tesla owners here. Michelin PS4S I cannot emphasize this enough, it made my 21 M3P drive so much better! The PZeros got a bubble in them the first 500 miles in the sidewall. Tesla won't cover it, have to take it up with Pirelli. Not enough sidewall on the 235's and the 245s give it a much better profile and protection, plus a better ride! Enough on tires.

I also highly recommend a paint protection film on the front and side mirrors. Already in the early months of spring with bugs and road debris and I'm overjoyed that I have this protecting the big exposed front end. XPEL PPF Easy to clean and wipe off and much easier and cost-effective to install than repainting later, since paint doesn't always match perfectly. The cost for the XPEL PPF for the front bumper, headlights and side mirrors was approximately $600.

The carpets get nasty, just look at Mahamilto front driver's side photo. :oops: Order the Tesla All Weather Mats. Absolutely love them! Pull out, shake out and replace! And they look like a million bucks. The carpet was always moving around on me. Tesla All Weather Mats

Lastly, keep checking in with your SA, I did and I lucked out by getting one early that was set to be a demo. Had to pay an extra grand for the white interior but so glad I did. The white on white is stunning and they stay incredibly clean somehow. Spilled a bottle of Gatorade, wiped it right off. Enjoy your car ladies and gents! It's so much fun you'll never have anything else.

PICTURES BELOW SHOW HAKKAS ON THE CAR FOR WINTER. THE MICHELIN PS 4S, XPEL PPF (CAN'T EVEN NOTICE ITS ON) AND HOW I STORE THE WINTER TIRES.
Question about the tires - there are a few 245/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S options - which one is the right one for 21 M3P?

Thanks!

Is there anyone here in Eastern Canada waiting for an M3P? For quite a while, mine was steady around May 21st-June 10th or so, and recently changed to just "June". I guess they're figuring out the production schedule for the Ps, but I'm curious if others in same area have seen the same change in estimates.