Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost everyone I've asked IRL has suggested white 🤓 but sometimes when I see the red car in pictures I'm like, damn. I tried going to see the red in person though and it didn't look as spectacular vs in the pictures for me haha (so currently the order is for white)
I was undecided between red and white, and I ordered white because it was cheaper :). I recently saw them both in full sun at the local Tesla location, and I'm happy I went with white. It looks really good, the pearl is nice, looks a bit metallic. With the white interior, it looks really great. Red is not worth the added expense for me.

White. Red is for those 70+ year old who wants to show off.
I feel attacked😂. I’m only 45. I ran a FB poll White vs Red and White won 50-4... Ordered my mid-life crisis Red and don’t regret. I see a few M3’s around town but no Red and no performance models.
I’m sure when I take delivery I’ll be doing an in person comparison but I wanted the fastest car I’ve ever owned to be sports car red.

I ordered the white for visibility and cost (the lamest reasons), and I'm not really into red cars, but the tesla red looks awesome. Just a touch classier than other red sportscars, in ways I can't articulate. If there wasn't an extra charge for red it would have been a much tougher decision.

Reactions: play150
Did you all see this? Seems to explain the vehicles in "hold" status.
1621970567433.png

Since I opted for FSD that doesn't have a lot of features available at the moment, apparently I have a lot of trust that Tesla will come through with some big software releases and make our dreams come true. They have some pretty brilliant engineers that are doing awesome work, I think we'll be pleased.

Reactions: mjwh
(moderator note: INFORM. Link to thread where any discussion about the new "tesla vision" that was announced should take place)

Reactions: Doge-1