Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you DO have a VIN, you can contact your SA to get a more accurate date estimate. After I got my VIN, my SA has been tracking my car as it makes its way across the country. Last update was yesterday, passing through Nebraska with a new ETA of the 14th (previously it was the 17th).

If you DO NOT have a VIN, then it's like others said--don't hold your breath on those dates. They jump everywhere. There's just no telling what it will end up becoming.

Sweet just got the text I can schedule delivery. Ordered 4/17. VIN assigned 6/2. White/white M3P.

Attachments

• 4AD3288C-624C-4ACD-95A4-72BB4EF33CBC.png
    4AD3288C-624C-4ACD-95A4-72BB4EF33CBC.png
    205 KB · Views: 84
Bought an existing inventory M3P on 6/3 and had scheduled delivery appointment for 6/11 but just yesterday delivery appointment was bumped to 6/13.

"Your tentative appointment has now been rescheduled to 6/13/2021 due to your vehicle still being in transit to our Dublin Delivery Center. Once your vehicle is on-site and has passed the final inspection, you will be receiving a call from our team to confirm your appointment."

Praying the delivery appointment doesn't get pushed further!

Once your vehicle is on-site and has passed the final inspection, you will be receiving a call from our team to confirm your appointment."
I’d be curious to know what Tesla’s “final inspection” consists of, and what THEY consider acceptable to release to the customer for final delivery, considering all the horror stories we’ve heard about misaligned panels, inconsistent paint, etc, etc.

I’d be curious to know what Tesla’s “final inspection” consists of, and what THEY consider acceptable to release to the customer for final delivery, considering all the horror stories we’ve heard about misaligned panels, inconsistent paint, etc, etc.
Yes I noticed that final inspection wording as well. Have a feeling the appointment could still be delayed if they find something wrong. Hopefully not though!

Reactions: Wood1030
Final inspection is one checkbox - does the car have 4 wheels on it?

Ordered M3P 5/29, EDD is 6/22-6/30, no VIN yet, will pick up from Paramus NJ, you guys think ill get it within that time frame or should I not get my hopes up?
That would be a fast turnaround, but I guess it’s possible. I ordered a month before you and I’m only an hour from Fremont, but I’m not certain I’ll get mine this month. No vin for me yet, but a window of 6/9-6/27, with the start date moving every time that day actually arrives. ;)

Ordered more recently (6/3), but so far:

6/3: 2-11 weeks
6/4: July 15 - August 14
6/5: June 20th - June 30th
Ordered M3P 5/29, EDD is 6/22-6/30, no VIN yet, will pick up from Paramus NJ, you guys think ill get it within that time frame or should I not get my hopes up?
Similar here, but down in FL. Changes every day past 4 days. 6/20-21-22-23 to 6/30. Ordered 6/3. I’m expecting it to change any day to a July-August delivery so as not to get my hopes up.