Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so excited! I got a VIN!! My delivery range also moved closer as I was sitting at 6/23-6/30. Now, let's hope she gets here safely. 🤞🤞

Ordered 5/1, red/black, no FSD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-045041.png
    Screenshot_20210610-045041.png
    290 KB · Views: 81
I've had a delivery appointment for a week (essentially since the day after the car was built), but still no VIN on the official account page. It's in the source code and my SA emailed it to me as well, but the account pages are all over the map. Still no bill of sale either. I never received a text asking to book an appointment, it was just added to my account unilaterally, lol. In fact, I've never, ever, received a text from Tesla. My SA has always used email.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 8.20.39 AM.png

I've had a delivery appointment for a week (essentially since the day after the car was built), but still no VIN on the official account page. It's in the source code and my SA emailed it to me as well, but the account pages are all over the map. Still no bill of sale either. I never received a text asking to book an appointment, it was just added to my account unilaterally, lol. In fact, I've never, ever, received a text from Tesla. My SA has always used email.

View attachment 671564
Good luck!

My date moved again, though back this time to Jul 13 - Aug 2. 🤷

dang, I ordered 5/29 and my EDD went from 6/15-6/30 to 6/24-6/30 and still no VIN, was hoping to get it by end of June but that might have been too optimistic
According to the order tracking spreadsheet here, southern3P ordered on 5/20 and has at least a VIN.

OTOH, Tesla reported in early May that they were sold out of Q2 capacity, though many folks who ordered afterwards have their cars.

Reactions: Doge-1 and Demko911
At the dealer now… one gap on trunk. I can see all the water drainage holes where the back window meets the trunk. They are trying to adjust now.
was heartbroken when I walked up and found what looked like deep scratches on the front lip but it wiped off. Probably adhesive from the protective film. Everything else looks sweet!

Attachments

• B0612691-BDF4-498E-8996-399C10E8B2AB.jpeg
    B0612691-BDF4-498E-8996-399C10E8B2AB.jpeg
    643.9 KB · Views: 65
  • AC424F07-C94B-42C7-9592-F16CD300AD01.jpeg
    AC424F07-C94B-42C7-9592-F16CD300AD01.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 60
At the dealer now… one gap on trunk. I can see all the water drainage holes where the back window meets the trunk. They are trying to adjust now.
was heartbroken when I walked up and found what looked like deep scratches on the front lip but it wiped off. Probably adhesive from the protective film. Everything else looks sweet!
She's a Beauty! 🔥🌶😍

Reactions: TBrownTX
Since we have sister VINS I'm wondering if my car will have the same issues..

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Love it! Can’t wait for our red/white to come in. Looks so sharp with the blacked out accents and dark wheels.

Reactions: viper077
Congrats! Happy you had no major issues.

Hope the same holds true for mine. 🤞 I have the same build and just got my VIN this morning. Hoping to pick up ASAP in Chicago.