Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Download the app and log in, then press the gear icon on the top left corner. You will then see the option for your Loot Box to access your referral link. You don’t need a vin to get your referral link, just a tesla account.
Loot Box no longer shows in app for me. I haven't got a car yet so I assumed I won't see it again til I connect to car.

Attachments

• 77E1BA3F-739A-40D3-A24E-9598E2F43888.png
    77E1BA3F-739A-40D3-A24E-9598E2F43888.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 87
Went to pay my car a visit while it was sitting in the Dublin “off-site location” waiting to be inspected. Looked good minus a fingernail scratch on back passenger door. Hoping Tesla will give it a car wash before delivering, definitely got a lot of bugs and dust on it! View attachment 671938
How did you know your car was going to be there? That’s right next to dublin bowl… I live like 10 mins away from there.

Reactions: cmak826
How did you know your car was going to be there? That’s right next to dublin bowl… I live like 10 mins away from there.
I had called Dublin SC the day before inquiring where my car was since my delivery had been pushed back two days due to the car being en route to Dublin still! And they told me it was currently in the off-site location. But yeah, the lot isn’t fenced off so I just drove through to look at the cars (don’t think you’ll get in trouble but YMMV)

Reactions: Chris++
I'm in LA, ordered back in March. Delivery was estimated 5/31-6/12, now 6/12-6/30 - still no VIN. This might be the most frustrating process I have ever had with a car! Kinda tempted to dump it and go with the ID.4 since they have them in stock near me. I know I'm venting, but dang, this is crazy!

Well, at least I'm still in Q2 at this moment as my date just slipped another day minutes ago .... Order completed on 5/21 (MSM, No FSD):

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 24 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 23 - June 30
    • June 22 - June 30
    • June 21 - June 30
    • July 26 - August 15
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 16 - June 30