Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy.

I've been lurking since Dec '20, following Tesla for years, I'll do a more formal introduction at some point, but I __just__ ordered:

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot

I realize I'm way early in the process, but figured I'd chime in :)

Howdy.

I've been lurking since Dec '20, following Tesla for years, I'll do a more formal introduction at some point, but I __just__ ordered:

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot

I realize I'm way early in the process, but figured I'd chime in :)
Same config as me except I added FSD... I'll let you know how I like it if ever get it 😜

Fellow waiting roomers - it was a journey and a pleasure tohang out with you folks over the last two months. My time is finnally complete - Took delivery today. Nothin weird found at delivery time. Does have some swirl marks from what looks like it's first wash. I will be correcting all of that.

@Anonymouskenny @Dirtbikerr450 @Red Leader NH and other fellow MA/NH Folks. Shoot me a DM if ya'll want to meet up in early July to take some photos.

I wish everyone who is waiting the best of luck, this was an unplesant journey, but it seems to be over.

PXL_20210611_155723463.jpg

Fellow waiting roomers - it was a journey and a pleasure tohang out with you folks over the last two months. My time is finnally complete - Took delivery today. Nothin weird found at delivery time. Does have some swirl marks from what looks like it's first wash. I will be correcting all of that.

@Anonymouskenny @Dirtbikerr450 @Red Leader NH and other fellow MA/NH Folks. Shoot me a DM if ya'll want to meet up in early July to take some photos.

I wish everyone who is waiting the best of luck, this was an unplesant journey, but it seems to be over.

View attachment 672239
Congrats! 🎉🎊🍾

Reactions: Gulfcoaster

View attachment 672239
Nice! Congrats! Definitely down for a photo shoot. Dropping the car off Monday for the PPF and rebadging.

My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. For those that have paid via ACH, did you pay in advance or after checking the car? Thanks!
Great question Jason. Based on the experiences some others have had here paying in advance I definitely am not going to give my lender the green light to move forward with financing until I not only thoroughly examine the M3P, but I’m driving it too. I’m treating this purchase exactly like every other car I’ve bought. Look it over, drive it, walk inside and close the deal. Anything shy of that and Tesla can keep it.

Reactions: Jason1652
Well folks, tomorrow (6/11) is the big day! I’m scheduled for contactless Home delivery, and don’t need to be home or available at all. That being said, the delivery window is 9:30a - 6p. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day of waiting. Kind of perfect timing, as tomorrow is also my last day of WFH!

I worked with my SUPER communicative SA to ensure that all documents, monies, and signatures are done. I hope she’s still around when I’m ready to buy a second Tesla!

I plan to spend some time tonight looking at some of the delivery checklists that others have used.
I also ordered from Santa Monica but my SA is only giving unreliable info😭