Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks!

I got my car! I got a text saying it was 25 mins away, and then another saying it was parked at the curb outside my apartment!

I can’t believe it’s here! I’ll spare you all from the pics of me in front of it, but here’s the moment I saw it.

He’s tentatively named Dolphin.

Edit: I forgot to add, I had trouble getting in to the car. My phone doesn’t work well at my apartment off of Wi-Fi, so I had to walk back to my apt to accept delivery to get the app to work so I could unlock it.
You trust that guy parked behind you to not hit your car trying to leave? 😲

Ordered mine 5/10 - blue exterior, white interior. Received vin today. Now debating delaying pick up due to ev tax rebate possibility and confirmation of updated crash test ratings.
So I was debating for the same reason, and I figured that since every single other tax thing passed this year has been retroactive, the EV tax credit will too. If for some bizarre reason it isn't, I'll just sell my car for basically MSRP and then buy it again with the tax credit. I'd technically lose probably $4-5k but it would still be better than nothing. But that's super hypothetical, because both sides of the isle are in favor of tax credits, and even those with issues with it only want to limit it well above the cost of a M3P, and the whole everything has been retroactive thing. Obviously make your own choice there, but that's my logic on it.

Fellow waiting roomers - it was a journey and a pleasure tohang out with you folks over the last two months. My time is finnally complete - Took delivery today. Nothin weird found at delivery time. Does have some swirl marks from what looks like it's first wash. I will be correcting all of that.

@Anonymouskenny @Dirtbikerr450 @Red Leader NH and other fellow MA/NH Folks. Shoot me a DM if ya'll want to meet up in early July to take some photos.

I wish everyone who is waiting the best of luck, this was an unplesant journey, but it seems to be over.

View attachment 672239
We got the same color! We definitely should all meet up.

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Fellow waiting roomers - it was a journey and a pleasure tohang out with you folks over the last two months. My time is finnally complete - Took delivery today. Nothin weird found at delivery time. Does have some swirl marks from what looks like it's first wash. I will be correcting all of that.

@Anonymouskenny @Dirtbikerr450 @Red Leader NH and other fellow MA/NH Folks. Shoot me a DM if ya'll want to meet up in early July to take some photos.

I wish everyone who is waiting the best of luck, this was an unplesant journey, but it seems to be over.

View attachment 672239
Nice car man. 👍

Originally delivery scheduled for Sunday but called them to see if they can expedite and then was told they would be able to deliver today! Drove it around the neighborhood a bit but am in love. No big flaws from what I can see and I didn’t pay too much attention to any gaps but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Tesla customer service may be bad at times but car makes up for it (My cousin’s M3 in the back)
DC6F6B8D-C0FA-44BD-B515-476C21DD123F.jpeg

Originally delivery scheduled for Sunday but called them to see if they can expedite and then was told they would be able to deliver today! Drove it around the neighborhood a bit but am in love. No big flaws from what I can see and I didn’t pay too much attention to any gaps but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Tesla customer service may be bad at times but car makes up for it (My cousin’s M3 in the back)View attachment 672492
Beautiful! Just tint the windows a bit and man oh man I can’t wait!!!!

I got a notification to make my payment...I selected cash because I'm financing with my bank, but I am just pre-approved and they would be Looney Toons to give me that money without having a VIN. I reached out to Tesla for a wtf should I do, but figure I would get a faster response here. Anyone do the same thing?