Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That‘s actually my friend‘s 2020 M3P that we took down there to pick mine up. 😇

I‘m on the fence about wrapping the wood strip. 🤷‍♂️
Don’t wrap… replace! Check out TPM Tesla real carbon fiber dash replacement. Takes 10mins to snap it in. Looks factory.
EEA841D6-E746-4A3B-8519-DC927998E2F4.jpeg

Reactions: TBrownTX
Delivery date June 24-30, no Vin.

It has been moving forward 1 day every day since June 14-30. Occasionally it would say junX - 25th.

Now I'm sitting hoping that some point in the next 5 days I actually get a vin instead of cancelled or moved to August.

Ordered early may, MSM white interior in orange county CA.

Bad news, I just cancelled my order. Tesla pulled a bait and switch on me. They offered me X for a trade in value a few weeks ago and then a week before my delivery date come back with X -$20k trade in offer. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I’m pretty pissed and turned off from the brand right now…

• Informative
Reactions: play150
Bad news, I just cancelled my order. Tesla pulled a bait and switch on me. They offered me X for a trade in value a few weeks ago and then a week before my delivery date come back with X -$20k trade in offer. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I’m pretty pissed and turned off from the brand right now…
Try other places usually offer more.

Carvana
carmax
vroom

Has anyone in the aftermarket addressed the new door strakes yet? i.e., the new '21 wood is on the front (like previous models), but also has a section on each door.
Yes. Rpm Tesla has. They have carbon fiber covers that match the dash

I actually love this. I was so glad I didn’t get the wood extending onto the doors… but with caps and dash replaced it looks stellar (from the pics). I can tell you from my car the dash is impeccable in person. Very high quality and sporty. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for

Try other places usually offer more.

Carvana
carmax
vroom
Yes, start with Carmax. Stay positive about it. It's a business. We just have to keep one leg up the best we can.

Yes. Rpm Tesla has. They have carbon fiber covers that match the dash

I actually love this. I was so glad I didn’t get the wood extending onto the doors… but with caps and dash replaced it looks stellar (from the pics). I can tell you from my car the dash is impeccable in person. Very high quality and sporty. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for

Sweet. I figured as much, but when I was ruminating over my order specifics, I hadn't come across any (just assumed they'd be available soon enough).

FWIW, I was between red with black interior (and covering the wood), and MSM with the white interior (wound up with the latter).

That sucks, but is not typical. I got a trade-in offer from them in April which was pretty close to what everyone else was offering. After 30 days it expired though, and I had to get it updated and… it actually came back higher the second time. Shop around, like others have said.