Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lurker/first time poster here. I ordered a White/Black interior M3P on June 29th in Dallas, Texas. Was getting July 29/30/31 - August 13/14 for the past couple of days but today back to 7-11 weeks. Hopefully we both climb out of this ETA whole haha

Interesting. Looks like we had similar order time with similar expected delivery! I’ll let you know if there are any updates on my end. I ordered 6/26 MSM with white interior.

Welp after worrying my car wouldn't be here until September I got the alert this morning to schedule my delivery! Never even got a VIN assigned notice. Placed the order June 22 so just about a month from order to (hopefully) delivery in the next couple days. I'm going out of town for a week starting Friday but my rep assured me if they can't deliver the car by Thursday they can drop it at my house with paperwork inside and I can fill everything out when I get back.

Red on white M3P delivery to Portland, Oregon for reference

Any theories about what is going on this Quarter? It seems so different than the past when we all got our cars at the end of the quarter! Berlin has not started production and they are still exporting Model 3s from Fremont I think? Unless shanghai is taking over for Model 3 exports to Europe which is freeing up more production for US deliveries?

Reactions: JohnnyMa
Got assigned VIN # 020458 !
Unfortunately, my company bumped our in-person work date to “no sooner than October” as of yesterday (which likely means January 2022) so I’ll be postponing delivery until next quarter. Again.

See y’all in a few months - and I’ll be interested to hear if anyone gets my VIN: MSM M3P w/ black interior and no FSD.

M3P white/white in Los Angeles area VIN received last night. Delivery text received this morning and scheduled to pick up this Saturday.
  • 7/1: Took original order off hold. EDD was 7-11 weeks
  • EDD next day changed to 7/13-7/30
  • Every day after that the early part of the EDD kept moving forward one day until yesterday morning it was 7/21-7/28. Then last night I logged in and got prompted to accept Vision, then saw delivery date change to 7/20-7/24.
  • This morning got the text to schedule delivery