Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered today: 2021 Model 3 Performance, black over white. I like the new door interior panel refresh, but I’m not 100% certain on the white (have had so many black over black cars, or black interiors, hence the change up). Got to test drive one some days ago, pretty much sealed the deal. Man are they fast….handle ok too!

Cheers,
now 8/22-9/11 (originally 7-11 weeks)

Reactions: nyudoc04
Sorry to hear that :(. Praying for good news for you in tomorrow's update! I wonder what is happening with the LR's seem like most people are experiencing pretty big delays and even new orders they say will straight up arrive in "november"
I was so optimistic yesterday!!! My friend did text me this today though, near Denton!

I’m hoping some of those are heading towards Houston, and one of them is mine 😆.
1627181946389.jpeg

Currently sitting on an EDD of 7/27 - 8/6. Stopped by the showroom (happened to be nearby) and chatted to a rep. He looked up my RN and said I’ve been soft-matched to a vehicle coming out of production 7/27 and thinks I’ll get my vin that day. 🤞🏻
Congratz on the good news and happy that you found a rep that provides you actual useful information! I wonder if in their internal system the first date in the range is whenever they expect the soft-match to occur. Might just be a coincidence in this scenario.

Reactions: jrmt23
Congratz on the good news and happy that you found a rep that provides you actual useful information! I wonder if in their internal system the first date in the range is whenever they expect the soft-match to occur. Might just be a coincidence in this scenario.
Really not sure on that but certainly not impossible. I will say that he seemed more interested when he found out the window started next week. He said when it’s that close it starts becoming more predictable from within their system.

This could of course all go sideways now that I’ve posted 😑