Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN. Expected delivery changed to August 05 - August 11 (was 6-10 weeks for 20-30 minutes). I received an email stating "2021 Model 3 Cash Final Payment Ready" in the subject line and went to my account and accepted the Tesla Vision prompt
Exact same thing for me too, initially showed 6-11 weeks, now August 5-11. Accepted the vision change notification

Ordered the same day as you. Showing August 12th to September 1st currently. I don't think we will get our Vins till maybe mid August if nothing changes...
I have just been trying to think positive about the situation and I keep telling myself it will come when it will come however it is kind of fun trying to actually find a pattern in how they choose to deliver their cars. I am just lucky I have another vehicle to drive while I wait.

I have just been trying to think positive about the situation and I keep telling myself it will come when it will come however it is kind of fun trying to actually find a pattern in how they choose to deliver their cars. I am just lucky I have another vehicle to drive while I wait.
Totally agree with you really excited to get mine as well. I watch this thread more then I probably should admit so I know what to expect. Try to guess when I will get mine. Will be interesting to watch yours as well since we ordered the same day. What is your expected Delivery showing now?

Just got my VIN. Expected delivery changed to August 05 - August 11 (was 6-10 weeks for 20-30 minutes). I received an email stating "2021 Model 3 Cash Final Payment Ready" in the subject line and went to my account and accepted the Tesla Vision prompt
Emailed Tesla and learned a few things! Just adding it here incase others have the same questions. They did provide estimate for my car to be ready approximately by 8/8/2021.
  • I will receive a text closer to delivery to schedule pick-up date/time
  • Only after I schedule my pickup time I will see instructions / Payment button on how to send over my down payment
  • I'll receive a self-registration package about 3 weeks after to take to tax office in order to pay sales tax / registration fees (Not sure if this is Texas only)

Reactions: jrmt23 and THXULTRA
Emailed Tesla and learned a few things! Just adding it here incase others have the same questions. They did provide estimate for my car to be ready approximately by 8/8/2021.
  • Only after I schedule my pickup time I will see instructions / Payment button on how to send over my down payment
  • I'll receive a self-registration package about 3 weeks after to take to tax office in order to pay sales tax / registration fees (Not sure if this is Texas only)
The last one is a Texas thing since they can't officially "sell" cars here. I'm sure waiting in that line is going to be real fun.

Reactions: JohnnyMa
Where did you send the email ? I'd be curious to see if I get a response.

Lol they sent me the payment instructions as soon as I got my vin and vision confirmation. I linked my bank acct yesterday and they already withdrew. They want that monies! Picking up next Monday. Super jealous that my brother is picking his up today; I’m out of town otherwise I’d have picked up on early this week.