Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol they sent me the payment instructions as soon as I got my vin and vision confirmation. I linked my bank acct yesterday and they already withdrew. They want that monies! Picking up next Monday. Super jealous that my brother is picking his up today; I’m out of town otherwise I’d have picked up on early this week.
I think you might be paying cash. I had it originally as cash and I had the instructions emailed to me. I did get it switched to loan as that is what I was always planning to do.

Reactions: JohnnyMa
1627404939053.png

Just like some others... keeping up with this thread and watching "schizo" EdD patterns... Happy for those getting VIN's and other kinds of positive feedback.
(pretty soon my start date will equal my end date!!!)

Just got my VIN. Expected delivery changed to August 05 - August 11 (was 6-10 weeks for 20-30 minutes). I received an email stating "2021 Model 3 Cash Final Payment Ready" in the subject line and went to my account and accepted the Tesla Vision prompt
Checked my account and estimated delivery updated again. Estimated Delivery: August 03 - August 09. Texas folks I would check your account too might see a nice suprise!