Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P order date 6/30. Changed from Blue to White on the 7/9 after much internal debate. RN# the same.
Now White/White. Estimated delivery date has been all over the place for three weeks and it has changed daily.
For past the past week, the front end date has been pushed out by 1 day. This morning it moved in 1 day and the end day moved in 1 as well.
Hoping it's a good sign. ;-)

ETD now 8/12 - 8/22
No Vin# yet.

Joining the waiting room and patiently waiting. M3P Ordered 6/30. Red/Black with FSD. Original 7 to 11 weeks. Have watched the EDD go all over the place. Went to delivery center today to see if I could get any better information and was told no soft date yet and it would be pretty much end of August. Current EDD is showing 8/12 to 8/25.
😊Patience is not in my lexicon. Hoping you get your car soon.

Tomorrow's D-Day - surprised they allowed me to schedule on a Sunday. I received a text that it will be a 5-10 min max contactless delivery...wonder if the SC is open and if there will be people there?
I think the ones here do deliver 7 days a week towards end of quarter but unsure about now. I'm sure there will be someone there though - just in case. Best of luck and please share some pics!

Reactions: JohnnyMa
Just ordered today. Adviser said that the 7-9 weeks target is best case scenario and most likely November due to overwhelming demand. Did say to put payment as cash so my position in line won't be move. I asked about proof of insurance and he said to just wait for Vin.

I also just got text to schedule delivery. Looks like they will be delivering it to my house instead of pickup from the nearest SC. Drop off is scheduled for 8/9 which was the earliest date available and the last date on the EDD date range of 8/3-8/9.
Located in Texas and received vin on 7/27.
Ayyy awesome! Congrats!! Still waiting on the text to schedule delivery so hopefully soon, fingers crossed!

Reactions: Bobo Tinker
Update: Delivery set for August 9th. That was the earliest time slot they have available. Will be delivery to house. Had originally had it set to pick up from the service center but I guess they are doing home delivery only now? Excited nonetheless!
Yeah it is really weird that they don't give us the option to pick up from the service center. I'm in the same boat that whenever I originally ordered I selected pickup from service center option. I will call to see if I can go and pick it up from there. I might be able to get it sooner and felt like it would be a better experience overall.

Reactions: nyudoc04 and RCDDS