Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told you have 3 days to pick it up once it’s delivered. It’s mind boggling to me that you pay off the car in full and they can still give it away.
YEP, the demand is so incredibly high they aren't going to sit on inventory. Though, it's kind of ridiculous that your car can be sitting for 3 days on a lot and you can't necessarily pick it up until THEY are ready to have you do so.

Pickup day tomorrow - got an email and recorded confirmation as well. I selected my financing a couple weeks back but still don’t have my final agreement or option to pay my down payment. Is this typical?
my agreement docs and final payment due showed up about 4hrs after delivery time was confirmed. (same day) - a real person called me, and said he would update the system so I could finish the docs and pay remaining due...

To anyone that feels like providing input - I need some help!

So here’s the situation, currently have M3P Black/Black on order, EDD 8/28-9/27.

The very first car I bought myself was a White VW Jetta GLI. Absolutely loved it and threw some black after-market wheels on it pretty quickly.

I just sold my 2018 VW Passat GT, this time Black, and had the factory 19’s dipped for the all black look. I also very much liked this car.

I’m now questioning if I want to change my config to White/Black instead of the Black/Black. I’m in Houston, TX so it gets HOT out here. Although in reality I’m rarely every parked outside without cover for over an hour.

I will immediately be getting window tint and PPF/Ceramic coating once I receive whatever color I go with on the M3P.

Any thoughts or opinions on this? I know ultimately it comes down to preference…do I really run the chance of delaying delivery that badly?

Reactions: digid80
To anyone that feels like providing input - I need some help!

So here’s the situation, currently have M3P Black/Black on order, EDD 8/28-9/27.

The very first car I bought myself was a White VW Jetta GLI. Absolutely loved it and threw some black after-market wheels on it pretty quickly.

I just sold my 2018 VW Passat GT, this time Black, and had the factory 19’s dipped for the all black look. I also very much liked this car.

I’m now questioning if I want to change my config to White/Black instead of the Black/Black. I’m in Houston, TX so it gets HOT out here. Although in reality I’m rarely every parked outside without cover for over an hour.

I will immediately be getting window tint and PPF/Ceramic coating once I receive whatever color I go with on the M3P.

Any thoughts or opinions on this? I know ultimately it comes down to preference…do I really run the chance of delaying delivery that badly?

Get the color you actually want. Especially if you're shelling out for ppf. Picking white saves you another 1k you can use towards mods.

Reactions: aroncbrown