Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm seeing a black/white M3P in Eatonville, FL & a Red/White M3P in Fort Meyers, FL that are available to claim if anyone is in that area and wants to call up their SA they may get lucky.
Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 10.49.22 AM.png

Last edited:
My Edd now is 8-9-8/23,white on white,I’m gonna need change my loan amount,should I wait till I got vin or change it now,will that effect my delivery time?
Request a change now, approvals are good for 30 days. You're well in that window. The only reason I would hold off is if you're in-between credit score updates (i.e. credit card balance reporting) and believe it would result in a lower credit score, though, that's only when applying outright, not necessarily re-adjusting loan amounts.

So, yeah, I'd request that now. Just remember to fill it out same-day or you risk losing your place in line. And no, if you got the VIN had a delivery setup and did it then but still took longer than a day you'd still lose your place, so get it out of the way. I just did 2 days ago (switched from cash to loan) and my delivery date actually improved.

Seems like post VIN your dates move more than without one.
8/14 - 8/20
8/12 - 8/18
8/13 - 8/19
All within like 12 hours. This is worse than waiting for presents on Christmas as a kid. lol
Dates updated again this afternoon. Now August 12th -18th for NJ delivery!
Dates changed a couple of days ago to 11/8 -17/8. Delivery email received this morning. Earliest delivery 8/16 @ 10am which I took!

Reactions: DRTII
Test drove a M3 and MY today and just placed my order for a Deep Blue Metallic Performance M3! Super excited!

Estimated time is 5 to 8 weeks

Gonna be coming from a 2018 VW Golf R
You made the right choice and should hopefully take delivery by the first week of September.

There's truly nothing like the linear power of a Tesla, and the M3P will make you laugh...constantly. Like a stupid kid. Just don't forget to plug it back in.

I got the delivery/pickup text just now and I'm picking it up Friday am. So my car must be getting on a truck to be delivered to the delivery location (Burbank in my case) which is only 1 day away from Fremont. In your case, I would assume its already on a truck/train if you will getting this week. but you should have a VIN already if the delivery date is this week.
Delivery went smooth, in and out in about 20 min. I did a quick walk around and checked for alignment, gaps, etc. all was good (and still is!). I'm planning to get tint, some PPF in the front and ceramic coating next week hopefully. It's been a blast so far!

PXL_20210808_014920210.jpg

You made the right choice and should hopefully take delivery by the first week of September.

There's truly nothing like the linear power of a Tesla, and the M3P will make you laugh...constantly. Like a stupid kid. Just don't forget to plug it back in.
Yeah they didn't have a Performance M3 available for test drive so I only tested the SR+ and was already smiling with the power that one had, I can not wait for mine.