Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery went smooth, in and out in about 20 min. I did a quick walk around and checked for alignment, gaps, etc. all was good (and still is!). I'm planning to get tint, some PPF in the front and ceramic coating next week hopefully. It's been a blast so far!

View attachment 693644
Awesome! We ordered within a few days of each other, so I'm hoping for a VIN any day now...

Reactions: nonstop
Over 1 month with no VIN.

Seems Tesla has been doing pretty well beating the initial EDD at time of ordering for most folks.

However, its no aspiration for any of us to become senior amongst this crowd. Feels like I’m repeating Senior year.

Took Delivery today at the North Houston service center! They were about 20 minutes late to bring out the car but no biggest. I really love it. Didn't notice any weird issues or gaps! There was a small mark on the leather seat but I was able to wipe it off. I ended up purchasing the Tesla without test driving it so my own car was my first experience! I haven't had a chance to really push it since my Wife has been with me but it really feels super smooth and you get used to the one pedal driving really fast.

Took Delivery today at the North Houston service center! They were about 20 minutes late to bring out the car but no biggest. I really love it. Didn't notice any weird issues or gaps! There was a small mark on the leather seat but I was able to wipe it off. I ended up purchasing the Tesla without test driving it so my own car was my first experience! I haven't had a chance to really push it since my Wife has been with me but it really feels super smooth and you get used to the one pedal driving really fast.
Ayyy mine is coming tomorrow at noon! So excited haha and congrats to you!! Our journey has come to an end Bobo 🥲

Reactions: Bobo Tinker
A lot of pictures or it didn’t happen. 🤪🤪

Here are the photos.

Attachments

• Tesla 2.jpeg
    Tesla 2.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Tesla 1.jpeg
    Tesla 1.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Tesla 3.jpeg
    Tesla 3.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 84
Places my order on 8/5
Model 3 Perfoemance, Red w/Black interior. No FSD.

Estimated delivery date: 9/9-9/30

Couple questions from a first time poster:

1. Still have not received the trade in offer on my car. The only pic that was submitted was my odometer. I was not asked for any others. Is this normal?

2. Any benefit to waiting for 2022 model? Balancing if any changes would be significant vs the anticipated cost upper. Last year same model went up $5K and other trims already went up $2K this year except for M3P.

Your expertise and thoughts/ comments welcome !

Places my order on 8/5
Model 3 Perfoemance, Red w/Black interior. No FSD.

Estimated delivery date: 9/9-9/30

Couple questions from a first time poster:

1. Still have not received the trade in offer on my car. The only pic that was submitted was my odometer. I was not asked for any others. Is this normal?

2. Any benefit to waiting for 2022 model? Balancing if any changes would be significant vs the anticipated cost upper. Last year same model went up $5K and other trims already went up $2K this year except for M3P.

Your expertise and thoughts/ comments welcome !
Hey just my two cents: 1. Be prepared for Tesla to give you the lowest offer out of almost every other option i.e. Private sale, Selling to dealership(what I did), or a online buyer like Carvana. 2. There will always be new features (most of which you can get from updates) so I don't think there will be any huge significant leaps between 2021 model and the 2022 model that wouldn't come out as an update.