Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be fair, SA's don't know much. Your best bet is to monitor inventory as it comes in and snap up a match. Whether what SA's say is true or not, the reality is M3/P's are being shipped and declined, or buyers fall through every day, so instead of waiting you can get "lucky" if you monitor daily.

I've done this twice. It works.
Can you do this if one pops up but it's not in your state? I've been watching for a match for mine but have yet to see one pop up anywhere remotley near my state.

Reactions: DRTII
Can you do this if one pops up but it's not in your state? I've been watching for a match for mine but have yet to see one pop up anywhere remotley near my state.
Absolutely! Just not in CA apparently. My SA said all CA cars stay in CA because they'll sell fast. Also, CA is kind of a weird state with restrictions and massive sales tax. There's probably some sort of agreement.

Otherwise, yes. Just contact your SA when you see one popup, shoot over the VIN and say "match me to this car!" and they'll try. They aren't always fast enough, but it's worked for me, so I know it works.

Waaaaaaa 😭

This waiting game sucks.

How do I search inventory beyond 200miles?
use this site, the link is configured to search all NEW in the US.

Currently there's nothing available in the US, but check it every morning. There's always something.

Reactions: drpheta
Whhooooo got the car delivered to the driveway tonight! Surprisingly it's tough to get the car "unlocked" haha. I guess I'm a weird one with having Powerwalls first before I got a Tesla vehicle. It took a few extra clicks re-logins on Tesla.com and re-installing the app to get into the vehicle.

I posted about my inspection of the vehicle gaps/flushness inside/outside here:

Overall the car's gaps and flushness were really good. The only negative has been the amount of black smudges, handprints, and fingerprints inside the car (headliner, dash, white seats, windows, etc). Really weird that Tesla won't let their folks get clean gloves when they muck about the interior. Also, there were some marks on the paint that didn't come out with a claybar. I'll ask Tesla what they recommend before I try anything more harsh than a claybar.

It was too dark for pics, but Red + White Interior Team = Best Team!

🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿

Finally got some pics today! That's not my real license plate any more though :( :( :(

1629172550086.png

1629172562331.png