Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will probably be my last post here because I got my delivery scheduled :)
I attached a summary of my estimated delivery date (EDD) as it changed from when I placed my order to when delivery was scheduled.
1629509503381.png

You're welcome! I do wish there was a bit more, visually and aesthetically, that differentiated the Performance. But I guess the insane acceleration will have to do.

Still waiting on mine to experience that!

The 😁 face the driver of a performance 3 has vs the 😐 face of a slower model 3 is also a good differentiator…

Reactions: TesslAshanti
I ordered a Model Y LR and the date just keeps on moving back and back, also read bunch of people here who have been waiting for 6-7 months.
So, decided to order a M3P today and see if I can get that one faster. Estimate shows 4-6 weeks when I ordered.

Model Y LR Order 7/29 - Blue, White Interior, Tow no FSD. EDD Dec 1st -Dec 31st
Order 8/20 Model 3 P - Blue, White interior, no FSD. EDD None yet 4-6 week on order estimate

My white/white M3P order was this past Monday (8/16) night (beat the deposit price increase by a few days, apparently). Original estimate was 5-7 weeks. The next day it settled into a range from late August to September 30. A couple days later it dropped to Sept 1 on the near end, but Sept 16 on the far end. This morning it has tightened again, moving out to Sept 3 on the near end, but dropped two days closer again to Sept 14. I’d love to think this is the narrowing effect that precedes a VIN and actual delivery date within that range… but I’m pretty braced for it to make some crazy jump into the future (and maybe back).

Central Virginia - so a Richmond pickup.

Reactions: TesslAshanti