Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 8/16 and VIN was here early this morning when I got up... so that suggests I got the VIN in a week flat. White/white M3P - pickup in Richmond, Va. My date also narrowed to a three day window this morning of 9/7 - 9/10. I recognize things are still fluid… but it’s shockingly fast compared to a lot of what I’ve been reading. My profile is currently still open, too, since I didn’t want to commit to any of the time sensitive financial stuff if the date was going to jump way off into the distance (which I suppose it still could) and have something expire.

Reactions: oalvarez
Ordered 8/3 (3P W/B FSD)
Today is the 10th day in a row of 9/3-9/23 EDD window with no change. Call to the delivery center resulted in them telling me that I would likely not see a delivery date before October.
Hopefully that changes but it is a bit disheartening to see deliveries within a month to others who ordered after me.

Ordered 8/3 (3P W/B FSD)
Today is the 10th day in a row of 9/3-9/23 EDD window with no change. Call to the delivery center resulted in them telling me that I would likely not see a delivery date before October.
Hopefully that changes but it is a bit disheartening to see deliveries within a month to others who ordered after me.
Where are you located? Going off of the spreadsheet it seems like they've been prioritizing east coast. I don't know why that is just something I noticed for the model 3.

Now my account page is showing a 500, still no vin email though, definitely feels that they are not prioritizing local at all since many people in other parts of CA have ordered later and gotten their vins

edit: its back up, no change to EDD 8/26 - 9/03

Last edited:
After a couple days of trying finally got someone on the phone who gave me a straight answer. I can bring funding request form to delivery day, I can pay down-payment after inspection of vehicle, and I should be contacted today or tomorrow about delivery scheduling. Car is currently in transit set to arrive 9/1! I sure hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!
Just got my delivery text! Assuming no 6 inch panel gaps and missing charging ports I'll be picking up on Sept 6!

VIN r
Just providing my update: From Maryland, with P/U in Tysons, VA.

5-Aug: Re-ordered the same M3P in White/Black as my 2019.

EDD bounced all over the place from 24-Aug to 22-Sept

Finally, settled 3 days ago w/ and EDD of 4-Sept to 14-Sept

Still no Vin.

Have had an X on order Since July.

No preferential treatment here.
Changed p/u location to Owings Mills.

VIN received.

EDD 2-Sept to 8-Sept

Reactions: Casey21M3P