Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email is titled
2021 Model 3 Cash Final Payment Ready

It's basically for you to finish the paying the remaining balance (after loan), my car got updated to being delivered today and I was able to just pay it instantly. I got my vin yesterday (so 1 day vin to delivery)
Did you transfer money from your bank account to Tesla or did you pay it in some other way? Want to know which account I need to keep my car money in. Thanks.

Did you transfer money from your bank account to Tesla or did you pay it in some other way? Want to know which account I need to keep my car money in. Thanks.
My bank wasn’t listed with Plaid so I’m just going to do an ACH transfer directly. I need to call my SA to provide ABA and account numbers (basically what Plaid does AFAICT). But they had no problem scheduling the delivery prior to having payment settled. They also offered to accept a cashiers check

Confirmed that QC issues are still there... sigh. Should I reject or is this something they would fix?

1630013218597.png

1630013238428.png

Ordered 8/3 (3P W/B FSD)
Today is the 11th day in a row of 9/3-9/23 EDD window with no change. I changed my delivery location from Cincinnati to Indianapolis in an effort to generate some kind of movement. SA states they can’t give me any additional information until I receive a VIN. I guess it will come when it comes.

Guys, I am planning on buying Model 3 Performance ASAP. Currently, the website saying: Delivery 4-5 weeks.
Seems reasonable to wait for the 2022 model, just to increase the resale value.
Does putting an order on September 15th look safe to get 2022 in October/November?

Guys, I am planning on buying Model 3 Performance ASAP. Currently, the website saying: Delivery 4-5 weeks.
Seems reasonable to wait for the 2022 model, just to increase the resale value.
Does putting an order on September 15th look safe to get 2022 in October/November?
I'd wait til 10/1 to order just to be sure. They said November when I ordered my Model 3 LR 2 weeks ago...EDD is mid Sept lol.

I ordered a blue M3P with black interior on 8/17 and I was quoted 5-7 weeks delivery. Sunday that changed to 8/23-9/12. And today I was able to schedule my delivery for 8/30. I received a check for my loan and I brought it to the dealer today but they didn't want to potentially lose the check before delivery so I will be paying tasks for the car when I pick it up Monday.