Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my text to schedule appointment today.

White on white no FSD.
Ordered 7/31
Vin 8/17
Delivery date 8/31

Hopefully no set backs on delivery day so it can go straight to tints and putting on new wheels!
Sigh just got a text that my delivery which was scheduled for Tuesday has been moved to Thursday because the car hasn't arrived. I hope it doesn't get delayed afterward. I thought everything was looking good since my Tesla app updated yesterday.

Reactions: TesslAshanti
I think you just sold me on TSS wheels. Did you get a set of lug nuts or wheel caps? Change em yourself?

looks amazing!
Center Cap Set
Tesla Pucks

Those are the links to what I purchased and took with me to the tire shop. They did not have the pucks so thankfully that I had them because they were going find alternate methods to jack the car up. Paid $65 to have the wheels swapped.

I'm trying to make sure I understand the order and timing of what's required when, so that I don't delay my delivery. Here's my understanding: (1) Fill out initial information (design details, registration info, financing info/approval); (2) wait for VIN to be assigned by Tesla; (3) once VIN is assigned, I can then get insurance coverage in place and provide that info to Tesla; (4) wait for agreement docs to be prepared by Tesla and complete them when available; and (5) wait for notification of delivery date. Anything steps I'm missing, or do I have anything in the wrong order? Thanks.

Reactions: TesslAshanti
Went from having a car assigned 2 weeks ago to be delivered last week, to it being damaged where another car needed to be assigned to me, matched to a car in Buffalo, NY (1 day's trip in transport in theory) last week, to having my EDD shifted back one day and not having a delivery date scheduled yet.

EDD went from Aug 29-Sep 2 to Aug 30-Sep 3