Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7-27. Just got pushed to 9-13 to 9-30. It was 8-30 to 9-09 yesterday.
Hate to hear it. I have a feeling there will be quite a few of us that end up getting pushed to the next quarter. Every time my EDD gets within a week it gets pushed out. I think Tesla has taken far more orders than they can fill and the computer will dangle the carrot for as long as it takes.

Hate to hear it. I have a feeling there will be quite a few of us that end up getting pushed to the next quarter. Every time my EDD gets within a week it gets pushed out. I think Tesla has taken far more orders than they can fill and the computer will dangle the carrot for as long as it takes.
Kinda my thought too. I'd like to have it sooner than later but it is what it is. Although I am a little bummed that someone ordered my exact same setup after me and looks like they got their car already.

Took delivery today. Everything looks great except for a small very hard to see color discoloration on the front bumper and minor trunk fitment that will be both presumably fixed on my scheduled service. If my Tesla app didn't take 30 mins to let me unlock the car, the checkout process would have been 10 mins or less! Loved how easy the process was instead of the usual finance guy at the end lol.

First impressions:

Man this white interior/exterior is really bright and clean. Just waiting for that first stain/scuff... Seating position is lower than I thought it would be which is nice. Not as fast my other cars but nevertheless that initial torque is amazing and no need for launch control!

Car is off to tints and some suspension work. Will post updated pics next week!
PXL_20210831_135815293~2.jpg
PXL_20210831_142659780.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Took delivery today. Everything looks great except for a small very hard to see color discoloration on the front bumper and minor trunk fitment that will be both presumably fixed on my scheduled service. If my Tesla app didn't take 30 mins to let me unlock the car, the checkout process would have been 10 mins or less! Loved how easy the process was instead of the usual finance guy at the end lol.

First impressions:

Man this white interior/exterior is really bright and clean. Just waiting for that first stain/scuff... Seating position is lower than I thought it would be which is nice. Not as fast my other cars but nevertheless that initial torque is amazing and no need for launch control!

Car is off to tints and some suspension work. Will post updated pics next week! View attachment 703646View attachment 703647
Looks awesome!! I'm excited to pick mine up. What cars are you coming from? I currently have a Camaro 2SS and had a 370z both stock so I am expecting this to be much quicker.