Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations. Before you got a VIN, what was your EDD range? Example, I ordered on 8/5 and my EDD is 9/5-9-25, no VIN.
Thanks. It actually coincided with whatever date they forecasted, which was weird. Last time around it would keep saying it was a week away but getting pushed out when within one or two days of the final "away" date. Yesterday it said 9/2-9/6 or so.

Thanks. It actually coincided with whatever date they forecasted, which was weird. Last time around it would keep saying it was a week away but getting pushed out when within one or two days of the final "away" date. Yesterday it said 9/2-9/6 or so.
Congratulations. The rest of us in California ordered in early August and still have late September delivery dates. You must be one of the lucky ones so congrats !!

Ordered 8/26, got Vision agreement today and a VIN. Delivery window says between today and September 3. Pretty fast turnaround time.
And update. Went to the service center and found my car by VIN on the lot. Went to the front desk and they scheduled me next day delivery. Got home, signed agreement. Can't wait for tomorrow at 11.

This is my second Tesla (previously had Model S Performance) but the hype is still real.

Reactions: Extant
Called the SC and my car is set to arrive on the 15th. My question, if the EDD states 11-17, then how far along is my car? In total that would be 16 days from VIN to delivery to the SC and then follow on time for prep. I see most here getting delivery windows that are within a couple of days and usually within 3-10 days post VIN.

A TON of M3Ps just showed up in inventory.

1630522020203.png

Mine is sitting at my dealer awaiting their prep before I can schedule my delivery