Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is painful. My car has been sitting on the lot for over 24 hours not doing a thing. Protective tape and films still on it, and my SA is MIA. SA said they'd contact me as soon as the car arrived to schedule delivery. Well it came on Tuesday evening/night. No contact. Chat says they sent her a message to get me scheduled for delivery.

Checked this morning, and the car is still sitting in the same exact spot.

Reactions: Extant
This is painful. My car has been sitting on the lot for over 24 hours not doing a thing. Protective tape and films still on it, and my SA is MIA. SA said they'd contact me as soon as the car arrived to schedule delivery. Well it came on Tuesday evening/night. No contact. Chat says they sent her a message to get me scheduled for delivery.

Checked this morning, and the car is still sitting in the same exact spot.
I'd be losing my mind. Did they give you a delivery date at least?

I'd be losing my mind. Did they give you a delivery date at least?
Car left Buffalo Saturday. EDD went from Aug 29-Sept 1, then shifted to Aug 30-Sept 2, then Sept 1- Sept 3, and now it's Sept 1-Sept 4.

I also had a VIN two weeks ago, then that disappeared (car was placed on containment hold in Fremont, turns out it was damaged), then a new one assigned last Thursday (the one in Buffalo).

I'm pretty peeved, to say the least.

EDIT: EDD just updated as Sept 2-Sept 5

Last edited:
Also in Nevada, my EDD moved to the same window of 9/13 to 9/30 (as of this morning). That's encouraging, right?

(White with black int)
Right? My EDD was 8-30 to 9-12 and it changed on the 31st to 9-13 to 9-30. Hopefully they'll try to deliver this quarter.

It is odd though, I think a few pages back someone ordered my same combo at a later date and already took delivery. I guess it could have been a regional cancellation that free'd up his car. I'm just hoping that delivery doesn't fall during my vacation later this month...

Anyone getting this error when trying to fill in the insurance information?
1630607833469.png